Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa & Dirrell, TMT or Mayweather Promotions fighters??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa & Dirrell, TMT or Mayweather Promotions fighters??

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13218.html

I dont understand this feuding that is going on between 50 and Floyd... are Dirrell & Gamboa with TMT or Mayweather Promotions now.... something isn't stirring the kool-aide with Mayweather and his team

Mayweather Promotions. Floyd said in an interview that he had those fighters.

I think originally it was supposed to be TMT, but they all transferred over after the fall out.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Mayweather Promotions. Floyd said in an interview that he had those fighters.

I think originally it was supposed to be TMT, but they all transferred over after the fall out.
      I like your theory but truth is, theres just not enough information for us to go on... I would like to see if anyone has anything 50 has said during recent interviews because lord knows Floyd is the best at not letting anything out of the bag... he's my favorite fighter but he irritates the hell out of me when it comes to giving people the answers to questions he knows damn well his fans want to know... The SOB should be a damn politician..lol

Comment

he said he had Caballero, Gamboa, Dirrell, Billy Dib but he didnt say anything about berto, maybe berto is stayin with 50 i dont know

Comment

You see how Gamboa, Dirrell, and others contracts con'viently ended up at Mayweather Promotions. I think that was the plan all along.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
            You see how Gamboa, Dirrell, and others contracts con'viently ended up at Mayweather Promotions. I think that was the plan all along.
            well hten why not just sign them. Why go threw all the extra hassle?

Comment

All TMT fighters by default go to Mayweather promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                All TMT fighters by default go to Mayweather promotions.
                but why?? i dont understand and where are you getting this information?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                  but why?? i dont understand and where are you getting this information?

All the deals where made with Mayweather and not 50.

All the fighters signed up because of Floyd. Billy Dib said this yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    All the deals where made with Mayweather and not 50.

All the fighters signed up because of Floyd. Billy Dib said this yesterday.
                    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X