No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    First off why would we outcry and boycott it, it will be a great fight...
    Seriously??? Because we've already seen it 3 times! And I don't expect the outcome to be any different.

and about how Pacquiao handled losing to Bradley well. Well its easy to take a lost when everyone expected you to win and everyone saw you win but you didnt get the nod. Then it is to have everyone write you off and fight a perfect fight and and everyone saw you when cleary and not get the nod. Two huge difference their. One is the underdog pulled off the impossible and the other is the favorite who is supposed to win who just didnt get the nod and can rematch the guy easily if he wants.
    You lost me here. So you're saying "it's easier to take a loss when you get robbed than it is to.... take a loss when you get robbed"?

The bottom line is that we're looking at fourth fight. C'mon man!?! Four!?! Really!?! It's not like there's no one else out there to fight, from junior welter to junior middle, there's gang of potential dance partners out there. And we wonder "What's wrong with boxing?" But we keep feeding the monster by buying this bull sh_t!

Boycott Pac-Marquez 4

Comment

I was hoping this fight happens in Mexico as their last fight and retire.

Comment

marquez is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test either.
          And you've never failed a gay test?

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          I'm tired of watching Marquez get robbed
          What a crybaby

If they fought a fourth time, I think Manny fucks Marquez up, (if the marital issues were actually true, might've been an excuse)

If Mayweather decides to man up- that fight takes priority ( but he's a pussy, fights not gonna happen)

I'd rather see Pacman face someone different, maybe Canelo at a catchweight - damn that would be good...

Comment

Anyone who compares the robbery of Pac vs Bradley to Pac vs Marquez 1,2 and 3 combined in terms of controversy needs to quit sniffing the glue. All three JMM-Pac fights were close and could've gone either way. Pac-Bradley was sickening... Just sickening just look at the compubox numbers. I don't wanna see another JMM-Pac fight for nothin' and if they do fight again I hope to hell Pacquiao is the first to knock his A$$ out cold to shut the mouths of all the haters out there. Pac-Bradley went down to negate all possibilities of a FMJ fight. That was the way out for Arum not for Pacquiao, Pacquiao has always been a warrior who never complained about a fight or ran from a fight. Knock that sucka Marquez out Pac!!

Comment

I think this time Marquez will win and we will see Pac vs Marquez 5 then Pac win then Pac vs Marquez 6. LMAO brought to you by Bob Arum.
              Last edited by whirlwind; 07-31-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

i wont even watch this again. Its lost all its steam!

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                  And you've never failed a gay test?

What a crybaby

If they fought a fourth time, I think Manny fucks Marquez up, (if the marital issues were actually true, might've been an excuse)

If Mayweather decides to man up- that fight takes priority ( but he's a pussy, fights not gonna happen)

I'd rather see Pacman face someone different, maybe Canelo at a catchweight - damn that would be good...
                  Yall have been saying manny would"**** up manny 3 fights in a row.especiaslly the last one, give it up already manny will never legitimatley beat this man,younger stronger faster, still caint beat JMM, thats pitiful.....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    i wont even watch this again. Its lost all its steam!
                    Uh no offese but what fight of mannys has ever been better than the jmm fights??? none. and its onlt "lost all its steam" to pacfarts who cant accept manny cannot legitimatley beat this man,If my here kept losing and getting gift decisions I wouldnt want to keep seeing that either as that luck is bound to run out for manny hell it already did!

Comment

I have no interest in this fight at all. If Marquez won't fight anyone decent but pac he should retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X