Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six-year-old girl handcuffed and arrested for throwing tantrum at Georgia elementary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I guess little kids should get away with whatever they want without any consequences....
    dude, she is six. i have seven year old and i would change the history of this country if the cops did my kid like that.

Comment

Yup, my parents would have come and been rightfuly embarassed by my braty behavoir and taken me home and made sure I din't act out like that again.

though it is a waste of police time and a dramatic over reaction by the school.
      Last edited by Golden; 04-18-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

that little girl's a gangster

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          dude, she is six. i have seven year old and i would change the history of this country if the cops did my kid like that.
          Then you're part of the problem. I have a 7 year old niece who wouldn't even think of doing anything like that to begin with. You guys all seem to forget that if any one of these teachers or principals would've tried to hold her or restrain her they probably would have lost their jobs. I assume it's okay for kids to tear **** apart and assault people because "hey they're just kids.". When will they learn that this behavior is unacceptable? When they're old enough to do real damage to someone and they don't fear the consequences because they got away with it when they where younger. This little girl wasn't hurt, wasn't abused, simply placed in hand cuffs and drivin to the police station. Like a mini scared straight program.

Comment

gotta restrain that lil punk somehow

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              gotta restrain that lil punk somehow
              Police have the authority, teachers do not....

Comment

Then you're part of the problem. I have a 7 year old niece who wouldn't even think of doing anything like that to begin with. You guys all seem to forget that if any one of these teachers or principals would've tried to hold her or restrain her they probably would have lost their jobs. I assume it's okay for kids to tear **** apart and assault people because "hey they're just kids.". When will they learn that this behavior is unacceptable? When they're old enough to do real damage to someone and they don't fear the consequences because they got away with it when they where younger. This little girl wasn't hurt, wasn't abused, simply placed in hand cuffs and drivin to the police station. Like a mini scared straight program.
                yep. all seven year olds are so predictable - you've been blessed.

i don't care what your opinion is - under no circumstances should a child of that age be treated in that manner.

Comment

Police have the authority, teachers do not....
                  this is such bull****. talk to me when you know something about children and what it's like to have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    this is such bull****. talk to me when you know something about children and what it's like to have one.
                    I raised my brother from when I was 14 and he was 7. I've been around my Niece and Nephews almost daily since they where born. If you're 7 year old doesn't know right from wrong by now then you're probably not a very good parent. I also worked directly with children for 5 years when I was a school bus driver. What was the horrible manner this kid was treated with you speak of? They didn't taze her, didn't hit her, put her in any kind of harms way. Actually they protected her from causing harm to herself. Read the article again, she knocked over a shelf that hurt a grown person, what if the next one she decided to knock over fell on her and broken her arm or neck? Quit making excuses for your idiot children to do whatever they want.....

Comment

Al Sharpton...so that bit of information leads me to believe it is a predominantly white school? or at least that the principal and police officer were?

Since when is Al Sharpton the official spokesman for black people?

Comment

Working...
                      X