No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    1st male teachers I had were in 7th grade, excludin gym of course.

I had my share of ugly bitches and so so bitches, but I got a few occasions to ogle my fineass bitches mixed into it.
    You should've gotten up in there son, seen you on the 6 o'clock news back in the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      You should've gotten up in there son, seen you on the 6 o'clock news back in the day
      Lookin at all these teacher-kid scandals nowadays I wish I woulda gone at it. I don't doubt I coulda gotten some.

Comment

• So turn around and run away I am hunter you are the prey. No one will stand between us. And when you think you have escaped, my shiny blade will bring you down. I like to watch as life emerges you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Any mothafukas still up up in here?

Ms alexander in 9th grade had the biggest shapeliest tittays i had ever scene. Face looked like she had gotten stomped out by the lapd thoug but i didnt give a fuk.

I stayed adjusting my shi t in her class.

Then i had ms mason in second grade

I had a hot french teacher in 8th grade but that was when girls started wearing those little bitty jean skirts so i was forever spending my time in class trying to see what was under those white panties...

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Any mothafukas still up up in here?

Ms alexander in 9th grade had the biggest shapeliest tittays i had ever scene. Face looked like she had gotten stomped out by the lapd thoug but i didnt give a fuk.

I stayed adjusting my shi t in her class.

Then i had ms mason in second grade

I had a hot french teacher in 8th grade but that was when girls started wearing those little bitty jean skirts so i was forever spending my time in class trying to see what was under those white panties...
            Yeah I'm up but about to turn in, wut up Walt.

Comment

What up Mang, good to see you back. Handle used to be Tengoshi. Yeah, I can't drink due to some meds I'm on atm

Lame ass excuse. You're receiving a temporary ban from drunk lang. Ill have my bit ch pugly contact you when you may return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Lame ass excuse. You're receiving a temporary ban from drunk lang. Ill have my bit ch pugly contact you when you may return.
                B1tch, you lookin' to get stomped out?

Comment

Yeah I'm up but about to turn in, wut up Walt.

Lol! Of course its u when i was just ripping you off for that other post. Haha!

Insomnia like a mub tonite, plus fought with the pregnant wifey. She laid down the whole "this pregnancy sucks, i dont feel special, i feel like #2 or 3" bullshi t predictable female shi t when i was about to leave for my boy's bday party. And i predictably took the bait.

Im kind of a softie when she has my baby in her belly. Plus i cussed out her and her best friend last weekend.

Comment

B1tch, you lookin' to get stomped out?

Bitter ass tengoshi

Comment

• What pills u on? Anything fun?

Comment

Working...
                      X