Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annie Skinner "USADA": WADA does not perform any testing programs themselves....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Arum has no prblem with WADA, then by extension he also has no problem with USADA. USADA is the best equipped to handle this type of testing, the most experienced and the most credible FULL STOP!!!

I still say it won't happen though....i don't see Manny agreeing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      "We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective. Three of them we have agreed on -- random, blood and urine. So now it is a matter of the two sides working out the specifics of the cutoff date to assure it will still be effective."

"USADA is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the Nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position. If this fight doesn't happen it's not because of Team Mayweather."
      Based on what's been posted in this thread, there isn't another entity in the US with the testing Floyd wants. I'm sure USADA has fully educated Mayweather and Pacquiao on their practices following the debacle of the 1st negotiation.

Comment

WADA can always get the people from USADA to do it. Teh fact is they just want WADA to be administering group. Manny's camp just dont want to have Floyd call all the shots including USADA. I think everybody knows Floyd was the one who came to USADA to inquire about the OST, hence there's every reason or doubt.

Its hard to believe you guys cant know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bong Bong View Post
          WADA can always get the people from USADA to do it. Teh fact is they just want WADA to be administering group. Manny's camp just dont want to have Floyd call all the shots including USADA. I think everybody knows Floyd was the one who came to USADA to inquire about the OST, hence there's every reason or doubt.

Its hard to believe you guys cant know this.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Arum probably can't bribe the USADA so he needs somebody else who could use some extra cash....from what I'm understanding from all this is the FEAR of a dirty result coming from Team Pac...bottom line!!
              Makes the most sense in the world, deal with it.

Comment

where are you gino?

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                  have a nice day *******s.....

Dear Mr. *******,

USADA is a signatory to the World Anti-Doping Code(Code), which is monitored and maintained by The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). More than 600 international anti-doping organizations, sports federations and governments are signatories to the WADA Code, which outlines the highest standards for testing, results management and sanctioning.

WADA does not perform any testing programs themselves.

The U.S. Congress recognizes USADA as "the official anti-doping agency for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the United States.” USADA conducts all testing in the United States for Olympic, Pan American and Paralympic sport in the U.S.

As a signatory to the WADA Code, USADA regularly works with our international anti-doping partners to test international athletes living or training in the U.S.

I hope this information will be helpful. We have additional information available on our website at http://www.usada.org , and I am available to help with any other information you may need.
                  Thanks,
                  Annie Skinner

Annie Skinner
                  Media Relations Manager
                  US Anti-Doping Agency
                  5555 Tech Center Drive, Suite 200
                  Colorado Springs, CO 80919
                  719-785-2046 Phone
                  866-601-2632 Toll Free
                  719-785-2001 Fax
                  askinner@usada.org
                  I was telling the midgets that all weekend. Even created threads, They were in denial.

Comment

Working...
                  X