Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC call full investigation against Matchroom...but they loved Wilder wanting a body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Yet more nonsense from Wild turds. I'm not claiming Joshua got KO'd in sparring or had panic attacks. I'm not a flip flopping groupie like 99% of the ****s on this site either. I remember when guys like the big dunce used to agree with me about Golovkin but complains when i hold Wilder to the same standard. Put whatever poll you want up t-rex arms. I've pissed off the majority of the site because i don't support fighters by race like you clowns. You're all ****ing hypocrites pretending you aren't.
    I still agree with you about GGG. I agree with you about Wilder being a bum and having a terrible resume. I understand your a little hurt since this weekend so I guess you just forgot.

It'll be ok. AJ will make a comeback. Don't panic. Get it?

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    lmaooooooooo great post!!!!!!!!! where is kell brook
    Kell Brook is lucky he only has 2 eyes because if he had more he'd have more broken orbitals. Tommy Coyle got destroyed by Algieiri, a kickboxer from Long Island. Lomachenko just had a paid sparring session with Crolla.

I mean you'd be angry too is Derrick Chisora was the best American HWT. lol

Comment

Working...
    X