• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Just chug it. Don't eat anything and just order drinks
    I do both.......

Comment

• The white wine is even worse. But.........

Comment

• ****ing drunkards!

Comment

• Get lost you sissy. This thread is for drinkers only.

Comment

• From crap wine to awful beer. I'm drunk and cynical. Fcuck off, Charlies.

Comment

• Its freezing outside, i wont be going out at all today, time to crack open some stella and watch a movie or some ****

Comment

• I'm on my way to a job today teaching corporate business English in Tokyo. I'm standing on the train pouring over my notes and planning my lessons. I dropped my notes fumbling for a pen and an office lady kindly handed it back to me. There was a girl in a high school uniform sat next to her.

Some young punk ass in a high school uniform walked up and started stepping on their foots, and bumping their knees with his knee and stuff as they were sitting.

Barely looking up from my notes, I said 'what's the matter?' He was surprised and didn't know how to react. He sort of tried to say nothing's wrong. He then walked away for a minute. Then he walked back. All the while I'm just pouring over my notes. He's eyeballing me. So I look up and give him a nod and say hey. He then goes back to harassing the girl and woman. He steps up, knees the office woman in the knee and steps back.

I look up from my notes and say 'you shouldn't do that.' And look back to my notes. He looked really uncomfortable. And he walked away and didn't come back. The two females got off on the same stop. I wasn't seeking any acknowledgement and was still concentrating on my notes. The high school girl turned back and sought eye contact and bowed thank you. I bowed back.
                Last edited by Drunken Cat; 01-21-2015, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• On my way home now. Just pounded a post job beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    I'm on my way to a job today teaching corporate business English in Tokyo. I'm standing on the train pouring over my notes and planning my lessons. I dropped my notes fumbling for a pen and an office lady kindly handed it back to me. There was a girl in a high school uniform sat next to her.

Some young punk ass in a high school uniform walked up and started stepping on their foots, and bumping their knees with his knee and stuff as they were sitting.

Barely looking up from my notes, I said 'what's the matter?' He was surprised and didn't know how to react. He sort of tried to say nothing's wrong. He then walked away for a minute. Then he walked back. All the while I'm just pouring over my notes. He's eyeballing me. So I look up and give him a nod and say hey. He then goes back to harassing the girl and woman. He steps up, knees the office woman in the knee and steps back.

I look up from my notes and say 'you shouldn't do that.' And look back to my notes. He looked really uncomfortable. And he walked away and didn't come back. The two females got off on the same stop. I wasn't seeking any acknowledgement and was still concentrating on my notes. The high school girl turned back and sought eye contact and bowed thank you. I bowed back.
                    To be clear, I spoke Japanese entirely.

And I also had my headphones on.

I was in a state of mind to throw him out of the train.

But I wasn't one he would want to mess with. I basically intimidated him, with very subtle tactics.

One of the messed up things about Japan, is usually no one would intervene in this sort of situation.

Asia in general.

I once dragged an old man off of a women in a subway station in Seoul because he was beating her ass. Everybody was just walking by. Once I stepped in, two Korean guys also stepped in, and helped me drag him off. We held him long enough for the woman to run away.

When I see that sort of ****, I have to react.

I defused the situation today effectively in the most subtle way possible. I sort of wish I would have slammed his head into the window, and told him that if I see him doing that **** again, I'll smash his face in with a brick, so that his parents won't recognize him.

But, then I would catch a case.

Comment

• For the capo Boston guy, I didn't get to 11 but pretty close buddy lol

My apologies for the blurry bill, but there's seven on there bro lol

Comment

Working...
                      X