Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOC Accuses Nancy Pelosi Of Being Racist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Denying the existence of white supremacy is equivalent of denying climate change or saying the earth is flat.

Yes the Democratic Party has moved left. That has been in response to a republican party that is becoming more and more ****geneous, which is why the Pew statistic has stayed the same with regard to that party.

What I find interesting is the members of the party you defend so much would spit on you and call you a terrorist.
    I feel like this is meant for the invisible audience, not actually for me. I've experienced life as me and know who is accepting or non-accepting towards me.

I have never faced any discrimination from white conservatives and they make up a significant % of my acquaintances.

One major source of confusion is this, and I really want you to consider this dynamic no matter how much you hate me:

White America is exceptional among Earth's peoples in that they have basically no ethnic identity. It was conditioned away for the sake of capitalist economic efficiency. It's being gradually conditioned away in other groups, but they were plunged into the experiment far sooner.

The attachment other groups have to their ethnic identity is perceived as confusing & sometimes humorous. So they can be "insensitive" then act bewildered when people are offended.

At the same time they're incomparably infatuated with foreign cultures & extremely eager to mix/engage because of this same lack of ethnic identity.

(Which is why they lost their homelands in a single generation and their offspring are treated like **** — the world is a cruel place and "nice guys" get singled out/gangbanged).

It's the people who keep up with the latest ethnic terms, taboos, boundaries as dictated by TV & academia that you have to worry about in regards to sincere racism (professional sabotage, physical threats). They aren't "having fun". They're deeply entrenched in their ethnic identity and see the US as a free-for-all where only one group will remain standing.

You are genuinely mistaken in believing that I'd never be "accepted" or that I would be "treated like a terrorist". It has not been my experience.
    Last edited by ////; 07-16-2019, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      People in Charlottesville were white nationalists who have largely denounced Trump nowadays.

All of this red is not white nationalists.

The people in your home state voting red are also not white nationalists.

When you guys regain your senses about right and wrong, science, practicality, and capitalism then we welcome you with open arms.
      I find these maps to be cute. It's almost like you're trying to send the message that most people voted red when you and I both know the blue areas are higher population density.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        People in Charlottesville were white nationalists who have largely denounced Trump nowadays.

All of this red is not white nationalists.

The people in your home state voting red are also not white nationalists.

When you guys regain your senses about right and wrong, science, practicality, and capitalism then we welcome you with open arms.
        You have no idea how many are white nationalists and how many are not.

All we know is under Trump the party has embraced that element of society. Doing so has alienated many minorities. There is no way that element can coexist with minorities given their values.

Many districts vote red because of the way the counties have been gerrymandered. That said I no doubt believe the middle and southern parts of the us have gravitated toward the Republican Party.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I find these maps to be cute. It's almost like you're trying to send the message that most people voted red when you and I both know the blue areas are higher population density.

Precisely, they're concentrated in small pockets that are cities or large urban areas, the overwhelming part of the country by square mile is red. Therefore the NJ map was there to highlight to Dunn, that outside of the large urban cities of Newark, Jersey City, and Trenton, almost all of NJ is Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You have no idea how many are white nationalists and how many are not.

All we know is under Trump the party has embraced that element of society. Doing so has alienated many minorities. There is no way that element can coexist with minorities given their values.

Many districts vote red because of the way the counties have been gerrymandered. That said I no doubt believe the middle and southern parts of the us have gravitated toward the Republican Party.

Ironic how that element coexisted with minorities since the 1950's back when they were voting overwhelmingly for Democrats when Democrats were the party of Jim Crow and of the same so called southern racists you demonize today.

The Map back in the 50's-70's

Comment

Working...
            X