No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Derevyanchenko - Purse Bid Set For July 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
    I can send you a screen shot ot the greens I've gotten 5 times in a row. Some admin/mod gave negative karma that's why I have a red bar you asinine simpleton.

& I'm not sensitive hence you typed a paragraph raging while Im laughing @ you
    I highly doubt that and no wonder amdins don't like your whiny ass. I just don't like being associated with picking sides in your stupid ass Nelo GGG beef that never ends. Anybody being even remotely excited about a fight outside of those two and I'm apparently only interested in average fights. I think you may be the dumbest mother****ers on planet earth, you clearly know **** all about boxing or don't care to watch it often. You can pretend to be laughing at me all you want but you're a joke that falls quite flat to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      another dumb g-string... excitedly rubbing his hands together over rubbish

g-fans..... accepting mediocrity since 2006 LMAO
      Oh just saw that the most active thread right now is from a bunch of Canelo fans demanding he fights Murata. How's that for sour grapes? Guess you can't say Nelo fans don't chase mediocrity either. In fact both sides do because they like protecting their fighters from outside threats that could damage their rep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        Are you saying that to them or me? Cos it seems you meant that for me?
        Them not you....

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Them not you....
          But I'm not a Canelo or ggg fan I just said I want to see the top 10 mix it up. What's your issue with that or are you brain dead as well?

Comment

But I'm not a Canelo or ggg fan I just said I want to see the top 10 mix it up. What's your issue with that or are you brain dead as well?
            Dude I'm not brain dead. I haven't seen you post endless threads running down a particular fighter. That was what I was referring to. I'm going to check. I may have posted to the wrong person.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Dude I'm not brain dead. I haven't seen you post endless threads running down a particular fighter. That was what I was referring to. I'm going to check. I may have posted to the wrong person.
              Yes you'd have me nailed there I don't knock on most fighters because I respect them. I get a lot of flak from clueless fans who only follow Canelo, ggg, pac, Mayweather and the like because I tout the lesser known fighters often. You're not brain dead after all, well done.

Comment

• No one is watching Canelo again until he fights Charlo.

Canelo needs to quit running from him.

Comment

I don't think you understand, I said from his point of view he was screwed out of the belts and many fans would say he won the first and at least drew the second fight. If they have that opinion, what would you think his would be?
                  golovkin KNOWS himself he lost both fights. He is just after the money, nothing more nothing less. The man KNOWS he was beaten & does NOT want to get beaten by anyone else unless he can get paid for his ass to be kicked & Nelo is the only to give him that pay he wants. So again he knows in his point of view he lost both, that's why he high tailed it out of the ring after the 2nd fight trying to save face.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    golovkin KNOWS himself he lost both fights. He is just after the money, nothing more nothing less. The man KNOWS he was beaten & does NOT want to get beaten by anyone else unless he can get paid for his ass to be kicked & Nelo is the only to give him that pay he wants. So again he knows in his point of view he lost both, that's why he high tailed it out of the ring after the 2nd fight trying to save face.
                    He's getting old and it's his best shot of getting back most of the belts for undisputed and it's the fighter he knows the best of the lot. Also the guy he figures stole the belts from him. I still think Canelo didn't win those belts convincingly, he was certainly beaten the first time around and he arguably scraped a win in the second but I think it was still relatively inconsistent yet improved so I can't complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      I think you're an idiot who buys into stupid narratives if you think Golovkin's personal desire for a Canelo fight extends beyond revenge. Yes he's clearly chasing money but it's also legacy that's at stake so why wouldn't he go for it? I disagree with GGG not fighting other top 10 fighters in the meantime but **** it he's a lost cause he will always have a clear B-side bashing in between big fights now it seems. Lessens his rep so no skin off my nose as I've said before to plenty. I don't like Mayweather, Pacquiao, GGG or Canelo only because of the fandom. The most pathetic humans to have ever existed. All of them collectively brain dead hive mind which sounds like a sick contradiction cos it is. But alas we have ants, sheep, and certain IQ people.
                      Last edited by BoloShot; 07-15-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X