No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    I'm not really sure what you are trying to say.

I'm not a republican or a democrat, but I certainly don't see how the democratic party is playing black Americans, and the republican party is doing great things for black Americans.

1. You said the democratic party is playing black Americans because minorities move into their neighborhoods and democrats treat all of their problems as the same. Should democrats stop other minorities from moving in? And what specifically do they do that is playing black Americans? What have republicans done that show they can fix this problem?

If you mean about illegal immigration, I haven't heard large complaints that illegal immigrants are taking blacks' jobs...at least not from most blacks. I think most acknowledge that such talk was simply Trump trying to play the divide and conquer game. The data doesn't really bear out this.

2. You mentioned a whole lot about Obama not being linked to American slavery (I don't know if that is true or not), but is that relevant at all? Who cares? He can still serve as president and help people, right?

Besides, it has been reported that Obama indeed does have links to American slavery. Apparently, he was linked to one of the first slaves in America through his Mother's side of the family.

3. How would voting red help Blacks so much nowadays. How would it be so different from voting blue? I didn't see any mention of what Republicans do that is so great for black people.

I guess I'm just looking for more specifics. Personally, I think you might be overlooking the sly "pit AAmericans against Hispanics/immigrants" play that is coming from Trump/Repubs.
    You were polite in your response--and seem genuine in your thirst for knowledge.I will answer in the same manner..

"Should democrats stop other minorities from moving in? And what specifically do they do that is playing black Americans? What have republicans done that show they can fix this problem"

That's not my point at all. My main issue is the fact American democrats lump minorities problems in the same rhetoric.

Policy that benefits Hispanic/asian communities does not necessarily benefit African american communities. Their problems are uniquely different...A lot of the rhetoric with dems is surrounded by "citizenship" "minorities". Citizenship for African Americans is not an issue, nor is venezuala or the border crisis...

Republican ideology is based on the preservation of the state--this means preservation of citizens, in the present tense. African American are AMERICAN.

"How would voting red help Blacks so much nowadays. How would it be so different from voting blue? I didn't see any mention of what Republicans do that is so great for black people."

The republicans take advantage of poor christians-primarily white poor, rural. With ideas like 'anti abortion" soft issues.

I guess I'm just looking for more specifics. Personally, I think you might be overlooking the sly "pit AAmericans against Hispanics/immigrants" play that is coming from Trump/Repubs

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      You were polite in your response--and seem genuine in your thirst for knowledge.I will answer in the same manner..

"Should democrats stop other minorities from moving in? And what specifically do they do that is playing black Americans? What have republicans done that show they can fix this problem"

That's not my point at all. My main issue is the fact American democrats lump minorities problems in the same rhetoric.

Policy that benefits Hispanic/asian communities does not necessarily benefit African american communities. Their problems are uniquely different...A lot of the rhetoric with dems is surrounded by "citizenship" "minorities". Citizenship for African Americans is not an issue, nor is venezuala or the border crisis...
      I see what you are saying, but I assume the Dems have to attempt to represent everyone. So of course they will be concerned with citizenship as well as other things that might not be specifically about Black Americans. I guess I was just not understanding why that is seen as playing Black Americans. The idea should be to help as many people as they can, right? I apologize if I'm still not following you properly.

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Republican ideology is based on the preservation of the state--this means preservation of citizens, in the present tense. African American are AMERICAN.

"How would voting red help Blacks so much nowadays. How would it be so different from voting blue? I didn't see any mention of what Republicans do that is so great for black people."

The republicans take advantage of poor christians-primarily white poor, rural. With ideas like 'anti abortion" soft issues.

I guess I'm just looking for more specifics. Personally, I think you might be overlooking the sly "pit AAmericans against Hispanics/immigrants" play that is coming from Trump/Repubs
      So if I'm understanding correctly, it seems you are saying that Dems tackle a bunch of issues involving minorities and lump them all together....while the Repubs help all Americans, which includes Blacks, so they are better for Blacks.

I'm sorry, bro. I just don't follow. It seems that Repubs then would be doing the same thing that you are saying Dems do. They don't attempt to specifically help Black Americans, but instead, help all Americans.

Don't get me wrong. I do note the distinction that you are making in your assessment of how the parties operate differently, but it's like it almost amounts to the same thing. Seems both are trying to help as many people as possible, but one group trying to help all the people, individually, on issues that specifically cater to them, and the other trying to help everyone in general. Again, if I'm understanding you incorrectly, my apologizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        i think most Americans actually loathe what she represents. "justice democrat" politics represents every **** hole, failed state in the world afterall. look at who they pick to be their mascots: a che guevara ripoff and a couple of third world islamists. not exactly appealing imagery there. their only true support comes from the dregs of society, like antifa and racist idiots that have a problem with the "whiteness" of America.

Comment

• That cute lil spinner omar is from somalia.

That ugly fat Arab chick? Talib?

She from palestine?

Those 2 countries need help. They can go.

What about barmaid che guevara?

Where is crazy eyes from?

Cuba? El salvador?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            That cute lil spinner omar is from somalia.

That ugly fat Arab chick? Talib?

She from palestine?

Those 2 countries need help. They can go.

What about barmaid che guevara?

Where is crazy eyes from?

Cuba? El salvador?

Easy there cowboy 🤠.

Wanna play bingo ?

Come on now... You're getting to that age.

[IMG]
            [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Easy there cowboy 🤠.

Wanna play bingo ?

Come on now... You're getting to that age.

[IMG]
              [/IMG]
              As long as my Ivanka doesn't go anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                As long as my Ivanka doesn't go anywhere
                Damn it...You always get me !

Just remember to think about this face when you have Ivanka on yo mind....

[IMG]
                View this post on Instagram

What is your first thought? LOL

A post shared by Occupy Democrats (@occupydemocrats) on

[/IMG]

Comment

• Why are republicans and Trump so petrified of AOC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Why are republicans and Trump so petrified of AOC?
                    Lol

Aoc is gonna get trump reelected.

Comment

• Fuk. He has got to be the ugliest mfer I have ever seen.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Damn it...You always get me !

Just remember to think about this face when you have Ivanka on yo mind....

[IMG]
                      View this post on Instagram

What is your first thought? LOL

A post shared by Occupy Democrats (@occupydemocrats) on

[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X