Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I TRULY FEAR for GGG...DAZN funna turn CANELO to THANOS in the Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    You are judging by face marks haha in that case Arturo Gatti and cotto lost all their fights what a fawking dumb ass ****** you are
    Jesus Christ Joseph and Mary and the space ghost
    Damn bruh. Relax. GGGiy fans finnin all fenfitive n shtz.

Having a face murked saves an ass beating? Huh?

Comment

Just put the red headed chicken in the ring with GGG. GGG will knock his short winded, weak kneed ass out and that's all she wrote, mayne.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Just put the red headed chicken in the ring with GGG. GGG will knock his short winded, weak kneed ass out and that's all she wrote, mayne.
        But you’ve been crying that GGG is “old for 5 years.”

Go watch bowling when this fight happens. Only for the big dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          What I've been saying. Canelo smells blood, but he would rather see GGG go away. But if he keeps insisting, his 39 year old ass will get taxed into retirement.
          GGG is only 37. Is that the bold Canelo plan to let him age two more years before risking a fight? What the hell is the red headed chicken so afraid of? It mattered not if GGG had a belt. Canelo had no intentions of fighting GGG belt or no belt. FFS Canelo. Just get your nerve up and fight GGG in a neutral place and settle it in the ring. I have never seen a boxer get so much praise for not fighting his number 1 challenger. GGG is already paid a flat rate for each fight. He makes no extra money for fighting Canelo. He just wants to kick his ass. The only reason Canelo won't fight him is he is worried about losing. Most Canelo fans don't want a third fight either because Canelo got that home town razor thin win and they want Canelo to quit while he is ahead. What if GGG wins? That's a disaster for them.

Comment

GGG is only 37.
            lol. You’ve been telling posters “GGG been old for 5 years.”

So at 32 he was “old?”

I need to know, which alt are you? You always take the piss. Cmon bruh. Gimme a clue

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
              But you’ve been crying that GGG is “old for 5 years.”

Go watch bowling when this fight happens. Only for the big dogs!
              You have only been his since December 2018 with your weird fuked up GGG hating, Canelo ass kissing threads so how would you know what the fuc I said 5 years ago? I don't cry but you sure do, ass hole. The fight will only happen when Canelo grows some balls. GGG would have fought him when he fought Fielding or when he fought Jacobs or this September. GGG will fight him anytime. What we have is GGG that wants to fight and Oscar and Canelo want to avoid the fight no matter what. If Canelo gets forced into this fight I will be watching and laughing at you when the fight is over and Canelo gets knocked out. You aren't a big dog. A pile of dog sht is what you are.

Comment

Damn bruh. Relax. GGGiy fans finnin all fenfitive n shtz.

Having a face murked saves an ass beating? Huh?
                Fuc off, weirdo. You have got to be the most fuced up poster in the history of this forum. You start so many idiotic threads that there is not room for good threads started by posters with a working brain.

Comment

GGG is already looking like a potato faced dude.

Comment

lol. You’ve been telling posters “GGG been old for 5 years.”

So at 32 he was “old?”

I need to know, which alt are you? You always take the piss. Cmon bruh. Gimme a clue
                    Hey, moron, Your join date is december 2018 so again how could you possibly know what I said 5 years? I never told anybody GGG is old. I don't have to. Everybody knows he is 9 years older than Canelo and still kicked his ass. My join date of 2008 is right there for your stupid ass to see. I have never been anybody but boliodogs. I speak for myself and don't even know how to be an alt or why I would want to be one. I am not your bruh you sorry pos.

Comment

Hey, moron, Your join date is december 2018 so again how could you possibly know what I said 5 years? I never told anybody GGG is old. I don't have to. Everybody knows he is 9 years older than Canelo and still kicked his ass. My join date of 2008 is right there for your stupid ass to see. I have never been anybody but boliodogs. I speak for myself and don't even know how to be an alt or why I would want to be one. I am not your bruh you sorry pos.
                      lol. This past week a poster made fun of you when you said GGG is “5 years old.”

Comment

Working...
                      X