No announcement yet.

Disney casts black woman as lead actress in The Little Mermaid Remake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Besides Black Panther and John Shaft, what other black characters can non blacks appropriate ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Besides Black Panther and John Shaft, what other black characters can non blacks appropriate ?
        Ancient Egyptians like they've continuously done for the last x amount of years

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Ancient Egyptians like they've continuously done for the last x amount of years
          Huh ?!?!?

I'm not talking about mythical beings or actual people. I'm talking about characters. I thought the names that I mentioned would help further the convo.

Better yet, as many people have mentioned, why not just CREATE an original character ?

''Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.''

This doesn't just apply to colors but genders as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
            Let's be honest. All all the bull**** blacks talk all they really have is white culture.
            Yup. And they even stole lowriding from my uncles who are some OG cholos. Wtf bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              BostonGuy wtf???? jaded bigjavi973

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Is that offensive to you?
                You’re as bad as the muslims who went apeshit over Muhammad cartoons, you puss...

Comment

Is that offensive to you?
                  You’re as bad as the muslims who went apeshit over Muhammad cartoons, you puss...
                  what you posted was racist and that is the only reason you posted it...tired of people saying and doing racist stuff and trying to blame people for responding the way they should respond bigjavi973 trash like this needs to stop..there is no reason or excuse for it

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    what you posted was racist and that is the only reason you posted it...tired of people saying and doing racist stuff and trying to blame people for responding the way they should respond bigjavi973 trash like this needs to stop..there is no reason or excuse for it
                    What exactly is racist about it Larry?

Comment

What exactly is racist about it Larry?
                      why did you even post it?? because its racist..a big lipped person with huge teeth and watermelon..you know why you posted that trash, you need your ass kicked

Comment

Working...
                      X