Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops shooting people for just being black

https://youtu.be/pPRUBEfIStU

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
    Even MCCobra wouldn’t act this much of a fool.

If a Cop, with a glock tells me i don’t want to shoot you, drop what’s in your hand....

I’ll comply immediately...I won’t take a step forward, backwards or sideways.. I’d drop my black tee shirt on the spot.

Comment

If I have an officer with a Glock 22 (.40cal.) pointed at my face and he tells me to put my hands up guess what I'm gonna put my hands up, plain and simple

Comment

nah black people are encouraging each other to "fck the police, obstruct justice, be an insubordinate.
        thats how they all suicide by police.

ive never had a single problem with Law enforcement bc i have common sense.

oh, and im a LEO btw if noone here knew.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          nah black people are encouraging each other to "fck the police, obstruct justice, be an insubordinate.
          thats how they all suicide by police.

ive never had a single problem with Law enforcement bc i have common sense.

Thanks for your service

Comment

Well at least they have a reason

Can't stand it when cops shoot for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king
                Lol one day white folks will get over they fear of us.but like I always preach white guys are the new angry black men lol they have to get that anger in fear out of they heart let god heal them.and also I've been warning folks we don't just have white supremist on the police force there in are hospitals pharmacist government health clinics.they have they hands on alot of different things.so get healthy prayed up and strong
                Fear of us your living in a dream world my friend .A video of whites who are scared of their shadow does not represent the white race no more than a million videos of blacks acting like animals slaughtering each other over turf and street cred.Its what you gotta believe because the white man rules probably the world and oppressed you and enslaved you .I understand it and I have a problem with a lot of them too .Butthe browning of America has started and once again the black race will be left behind again. When the brown man comes and says fuk pc you will cry for the leadership of the white devil.the brown man has a strong family Ethic that is centered around a father.He will tell you fuk pc they told show your hands or keep your hands away from a weapon and you didn’t that’s why you got a hole in you.They won’t put up with the job doesn’t pay enough or I can’t work or all the lazy excuses as he is a hard worker and will expect the same.race baiters will be closing shop all over America.Tell him about how you can’t achieve because of the weight of slavery and ask him for money for reparations and he will tell you no work no eat.I do believe war Ruiz will be the first brown president.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X