No announcement yet.

Dazn Executives....No Where Else to go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    So you are 10. 10 and a Yank. I do know for a fact you live in America and no im not going to prove it, i dont even know why you care what i say, you say you dont care. Just keep telling people you live in Canada, i dont even know why you do though, its a pointless lie.
    Okay, gotcha. You don’t know ****. Just like with boxing and everything else. You don’t even know what a fact is. You’re pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Okay, gotcha. You don’t know ****. Just like with boxing and everything else. You don’t even know what a fact is. You’re pathetic.
      And your just a dumb kid casual Boxing fan who pretends to live in Canada. Its a strange world. I know you live in America. Click on your profile and all is revealed.

Comment

And your just a dumb kid casual Boxing fan who pretends to live in Canada. Its a strange world. I know you live in America. Click on your profile and all is revealed.
        Still waiting on proof. Any proof will do.

Comment

Don’t mind me, just sitting here being all Canadian and *****.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            He wasn't fired.
            How much longer would he had worked there if he didn't resign?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Don’t mind me, just sitting here being all Canadian and *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                How much longer would he had worked there if he didn't resign?
                Impossible to speculate. No need for it either.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Impossible to speculate. No need for it either.
                  No it's not impossible to speculate. He was forced to resign meaning the alternative would've been him being fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    No it's not impossible to speculate. He waas forced to resign meaning the alternative would've been him being fired.
                    No kidding. Must be nice. Sr mgmt always gets to save face and then gets a nice compensation package as well.

Comment

So you are 10. 10 and a Yank. I do know for a fact you live in America and no im not going to prove it, i dont even know why you care what i say, you say you dont care. Just keep telling people you live in Canada, i dont even know why you do though, its a pointless lie.
                      What is it with you soyboys and knowing things as fact, but not being able to prove it??

I'm waiting. You've mentioned it in multiple threads now. You gonna prove it?

Comment

Working...
                      X