Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG is such an overrated bum, then what does that make Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If GGG is such an overrated bum then how come he finished David Lemieux and Dominic Wade? Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
      Wow, brain washed. There is no saving this kind of stupid. Like I said, you glorify a guy who is responsible for millions of deaths, muh El Chapo.

You clearly haven't read into clenbuterol, it is used as a masking agent for other more potent drugs. It is what Armstrong done you thicko.
      Calls me brainwashed then claims chapos responsible for millions of deaths.

Clenbuterol isn't a masking agent you braindead twat. Theres been countless athletes popped for clen when competing in mexico,& had zero to gain from it. Masking agents are entirely seperate & serve zero purpose under vada you dumbass,not to mention it wouldn't be in the exact amounts consistent with meat exposure.
      Only someone who knows zero about wtf they're talking about would say clen is a masking agent while referring to a vada tested fighter. Masking agents would still count as dirty you dumbass they are substances such as those ortiz was popped for vs wilder. Its also beyond stupid to say clen was used as a masking agent by canelo out of competition & that he would undergo hair follicle testing after nsac demanded it,if he were dirty much less on roids.

Your an inbred mulepony,a retárted one at that. Trump,Obama along with several other presidents have murdered countless thousands of civilians in unjustifiable unconstitutional invasions referred to as wars. Pick up a book you fcking imbecilic cuckboi.

I am a national registry career Medical professional(I have several certifications that are each national registry in their own right,& have administered countless drug tests to countless individuals. I have gone to college to study medical aspects of drugs & alcohol.)
      Last edited by kushking; 06-20-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I see a lot of GGG bashing threads and posts going. Everything from he's overrated, a bum who only fights bums, he's trash, he's washed up, etc. Well, if you feel that way, then what does that say about Canelo? He fought an "overrated bum" to a draw and barely squeaked out a win in the rematch.

If you are bashing GGG, you are essentially bashing Canelo, because his best win to date is GGG, and that one is disputed by many boxing analysts, boxers and fans alike. How are you going to call a guy an overrated bum and then give Canelo full credit for beating him if you truly believe he is a bum, and how were the fights so close?
        Genna isn't a bum who is overrated yet 'El Canelo' made him look trash & like a washed up has been in both fights and he does fight bums minus Saul Alvarez and Jacobs like Hell didnt he just return to the ring in almost a year to fight Steve Wilkos I mean Rolls😂

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
          Genna isn't a bum who is overrated yet 'El Canelo' made him look trash & like a washed up has been in both fights and he does fight bums minus Saul Alvarez and Jacobs like Hell didnt he just return to the ring in almost a year to fight Steve Wilkos I mean Rolls😂
          Two close fights yet you think Canelo made him look like trash. The hate and bias has blinded some of you to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            You realize he tied it fighting Vanes... are you not understanding that who you fight matters.. you can't just pull accomplishments out of your ass and expect them to mean something.
            Who you fight does matter, yet no one questions Hopkins padded resume with Robert Allen 3x, Vanderpool, Andrew Council, Simon Brown, Antwon Echols 2x, Keith Holmes, and the list of no-hopers goes on and on.

Comment

Who you fight does matter, yet no one questions Hopkins padded resume with Robert Allen 3x, Vanderpool, Andrew Council, Simon Brown, Antwon Echols 2x, Keith Holmes, and the list of no-hopers goes on and on.
              Everybody questions that! How many Bernard Hopkins is a ATG threads do you see. Nobody gives a **** about Hopkins and hes 10x the fighter triple nuts is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Everybody questions that! How many Bernard Hopkins is a ATG threads do you see. Nobody gives a **** about Hopkins and hes 10x the fighter triple nuts is.
                There is a lot of love for Hopkins. GGG was never a great fighter IMO, but he is at least fun to watch. Can’t say that about dirty, boring Bernard or Ward.

Comment

Two close fights yet you think Canelo made him look like trash. The hate and bias has blinded some of you to reality.
                  It's a two way street. You mention on how "most" fighters had G winning yet it could not be further from the truth when bigdunny1 Robbie Barrett had lists of fighters who gave the win to Nelo.

Many of the boxing analysts as in 'journalists' "pundits" are hacks with a biased agenda. It's obvious why Dan Rafael, Steve Kim would give their -brutha- the win. Only the judges' decision matter after it's all said and done & the ironic thing is that Gee hand picked those same judges.
                  Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 06-20-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

I see a lot of GGG bashing threads and posts going. Everything from he's overrated, a bum who only fights bums, he's trash, he's washed up, etc. Well, if you feel that way, then what does that say about Canelo? He fought an "overrated bum" to a draw and barely squeaked out a win in the rematch.

If you are bashing GGG, you are essentially bashing Canelo, because his best win to date is GGG, and that one is disputed by many boxing analysts, boxers and fans alike. How are you going to call a guy an overrated bum and then give Canelo full credit for beating him if you truly believe he is a bum, and how were the fights so close?
                    Logic is to most Canelo fans as Kryptonite is to Superman.

It is pointless to attempt to "debate" them on the merits precisely because the merits do not justify their affection for Canelo or loathing of Golovkin; clan/identity politics do.

Comment

Canelo lost both fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X