Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-14-2017, 03:22 PM #311
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,016,237,528,040,734,720.00
Total Points: 475,016,237,528,040,800,256.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
I know.

We established you are a Team D superfan long ago.

No need to keep confirming it.

I'm not talking about equivalence.

I'm pointing out your double standard based on your team loyalty.

You called Trump and the R guys "unamerican" for the very same activities we know Hillary and Team D engaged in.

I simply asked if you condemn the Team D players as well as Team R players.

You refused to do so. And its because thats what party superfans do.
I never called anything "Unamerican". I don't ever use that word.

I am also not at all a fan of the Democrats.

It is really easy to tie you rightwing trolls in knots.

Everything you suggest is so full of wholes, that it is simply child's play.

The incoherence of your replies to me is testimony of this.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:23 PM #312
Undisputed Champion

Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

To the extent that I am sympathetic to any political organization at all, I would consider expressing my sympathy for the Industrial Workers of the World.

That's about it.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:26 PM #313
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 12737 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 931,798,266,457,050,112.00
Total Points: 931,798,280,657,421,952.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
What's funny is that you grubers may be unknowingly shooting yourselves in the foot yet again.

You're all cheering for a scalp and hoping its Sessions.

Let's say you get your 'win'. Sessions is gone as Attorney General.

Now the very guy Trump has publicly expressed displeasure of for not going after Hillary/DNC for their Russian connections is suddenly gone.

And then Trump gets to replace Sessions with a new Attorney General of his choosing.

Gee, what a huge victory that will be for Team Blue, right guys?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
What kind of backwards ass logic is this?

If Sessions is gone its because he is guilty. It means a measure of respect has been restored to one of the most important offices in the US and credibility to the US Dept. of Justice.

I get you love Trump but I would think you love the country and its institutions more.

Of course guys like you want a pedophile to win in Alabama just to keep the Senate majority so it isn't surprising this is how you think.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:34 PM #314
The ugly American

Quoted: 7215 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,111,111,776,360.80
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
I never called anything "Unamerican". I don't ever use that word.
I stand corrected.

It was one of the other D superfans here who used that word. I do get you guys confused at times.

Quote:
I am also not at all a fan of the Democrats.
Then why are you not condemning them as you are the R players?

Quote:
It is really easy to tie you rightwing trolls in knots.

Everything you suggest is so full of wholes, that it is simply child's play.
No one's in knots, except you guys exhibiting the double standards.

Btw, it's "holes".

If you're going to play Gotcha!, be sure and watch yourself.

Quote:
The incoherence of your replies to me is testimony of this.
I'm consistent.

Try it sometime.

I just find it amazing you guys can blast one side for supposed Russian collusion, then give the other side a pass when we have proof (in the form of $10 million spent for a dossier compiled using Russian sources) of Russian collusion.

That's a glaring double standard you only see from superfans.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:39 PM #315
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
What kind of backwards ass logic is this?
Yes, that's the question I asked you superfans.

I asked for an answer, not you guys repeating the question back to me.

Quote:
If Sessions is gone its because he is guilty. It means a measure of respect has been restored to one of the most important offices in the US and credibility to the US Dept. of Justice.
Not really.

Plenty of folks resign and are not found Guilty. Don't you pay attention to politics???

Quote:
I get you love Trump but I would think you love the country and its institutions more.
My love of the country, and it's Constitution, is why i voted Trump.

Quote:
Of course guys like you want a pedophile to win in Alabama just to keep the Senate majority so it isn't surprising this is how you think.
No, we don't.

You keep repeating that talking point but it's not rooted in fact.

Hes not a pedophile.

As I and others have said to you superfans over and over, allegations by a DNC/Hillary operative and Gloria Allred do not constitute proof.

You can say he's guilty 1000 times, but it won't make it magically true.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:49 PM #316
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I stand corrected.

It was one of the other D superfans here who used that word. I do get you guys confused at times.

Then why are you not condemning them as you are the R players?

No one's in knots, except you guys exhibiting the double standards.

Btw, it's "holes".

If you're going to play Gotcha!, be sure and watch yourself.

I'm consistent.

Try it sometime.

I just find it amazing you guys can blast one side for supposed Russian collusion, then give the other side a pass when we have proof (in the form of $10 million spent for a dossier compiled using Russian sources) of Russian collusion.

That's a glaring double standard you only see from superfans.
I stated from Day 1, that Hillary was not qualified to be president, was unelectable (and properly so), that her candidacy was in effect the abdication of the presidency (I stated this again even after Trump won the nomination. I don't believe I ever found 1 person who took me seriously, at the time.)

The fact that Hillary used corruption to wrestle the nomination (and that we all knew it at the time, and it has been utterly confirmed since), means that I hold the DNC, and Hillary, both culpable for the ascension of Trump.

I would not feel sorry at all to see Hillary prosecuted, if she committed crimes.

If that's what it takes to get her out of public life, I support it.

I have no trust in the DNC.

However, Trump is the president. Not Hillary. Also, there are many more implications of wrong doing around Trump.

I do not support the Democrats. Our party system is completely broken. That said, there are some Democrats I am inclined to support. I know of not a single Republican who I would ever support. The Republicans are entirely bought-and-payed for. The use rightwing extremism to drive wedges between people, and push through their agenda, which is purposed merely to enrich their donors. The Democrats do the same, but are not as corrupt as the Republicans, and this is essentially a statement of fact.

So, while I don't support the Democrats, expediency leads me to support them right now, in the midst of this ongoing political crisis, the likes of which this country has not seen in our lifetimes, unless you are old enough to remember Nixon. All hands on deck.

I still have serious questions about the ability of this country to recover from Trump, given all that's going on in the world. But the rot needs to be removed.

By the way, I believe Nancy Pelosi will be the next president.

Pelosi will be the Speaker of the House when the Democrats retake the House. There is probably enough dirt, that Trump and Pence will both be removed. It'll be an unprecedented situation in our history, which will see Pelosi becoming president, as the next-in-line behind Trump and Pence.

You heard it here first.

And 1bad, it's not because I'm a Pelosi fan, it's because that's the way I see the wind blowing.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:54 PM #317
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 12737 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 931,798,266,457,050,112.00
Total Points: 931,798,280,657,421,952.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Yes, that's the question I asked you superfans.

I asked for an answer, not you guys repeating the question back to me.

Not really.

Plenty of folks resign and are not found Guilty. Don't you pay attention to politics???

My love of the country, and it's Constitution, is why i voted Trump.

No, we don't.

You keep repeating that talking point but it's not rooted in fact.

Hes not a pedophile.

As I and others have said to you superfans over and over, allegations by a DNC/Hillary operative and Gloria Allred do not constitute proof.

You can say he's guilty 1000 times, but it won't make it magically true.
Yeah, the Attorney General is going to resign because he is not guilty. Ok, more backwards ass logic. Of course I should expect this by now.

I haven't posted anything from DNC or Gloria Alred. I read the accounts from numbers of people.

He is guilty in the court of public opinion no matter how you try and pretend he isn't.

The only question is will republicans put a pedophile in the Senate and if they do, what will the fallout be, if any?
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:05 PM #318
The ugly American

Thanks for the better tone.

Quote:
However, Trump is the president. Not Hillary. Also, there are many more implications of wrong doing around Trump.
Be honest, considering the Democrats threw the kitchen sink at Trump, including using one of their rich attorney donors to dig up dozens of women to accuse Trump of bs (and then magically disappear after the election), you can't be surprised they'll go to any lengths to get him removed.

Quote:
The Republicans are entirely bought-and-payed for.
But not Trump.

He self-funded. Thats a key reason he won the nomination if you ask me. He constantly took shots at Bush and Cruz over their donors.

Quote:
The use rightwing extremism to drive wedges between people, and push through their agenda, which is purposed merely to enrich their donors.
Again, not Trump.

Hes not betrothed to donors as,was pointed out above.

He's also not right wing. He's quite libertarian if you ask me. Thats a talking point, and one a guy who truly believes what you said about yourself should be able to see clearly.

Quote:
The Democrats do the same, but are not as corrupt as the Republicans, and this is essentially a statement of fact.
Agreed they both are betrothed to donors.

Quote:
I still have serious questions about the ability of this country to recover from Trump, given all that's going on in the world. But the rot needs to be removed.
What do we need to recover from??

GDP is up. Job creation is going on.
We're confronting our enemies, not placating them and sending them plane loads of cash.

Quote:
By the way, I believe Nancy Pelosi will be the next president.

Pelosi will be the Speaker of the House when the Democrats retake the House. There is probably enough dirt, that Trump and Pence will both be removed. It'll be an unprecedented situation in our history, which will see Pelosi becoming president, as the next-in-line behind Trump and Pence.

You heard it here first.

And 1bad, it's not because I'm a Pelosi fan, it's because that's the way I see the wind blowing.
That's where I think you went off the rails.

First off, how's Pence dirty?

I know the Democrats hate him, mainly for his opposition to queer issue nonsense. But he's not known for being a dirty politician from what I hear.

Also, if Hillary can't win nationally, no way can a rabid San Francisco liberal win nationally.

It would be McGovern 2.0.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:08 PM #319
The ugly American

Quote:
He is guilty in the court of public opinion no matter how you try and pretend he isn't.

The only question is will republicans put a pedophile in the Senate and if they do, what will the fallout be, if any?
I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from cutting and pasting the same disproved talking point over and over.

We need to move the discourse forward, not in circles of nonsense.

If you can't, I'll concentrate on Virgil and let you alone to repeat yourself like a Gruber trained parrot to your hearts content.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:14 PM #320
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
That's where I think you went off the rails.

First off, how's Pence dirty?

I know the Democrats hate him, mainly for his opposition to queer issue nonsense. But he's not known for being a dirty politician from what I hear.

Also, if Hillary can't win nationally, no way can a rabid San Francisco liberal win nationally.

It would be McGovern 2.0.
As I put in another post, I suspect Pence may be up to his gills in the Flynn stuff.

The firing of Flynn was nominally for lying to Pence about his Russian connections. I don't believe he lied to Pence, I believe this rational was contrived to insulate Pence.

Flynn and his son are facing allegations which include conspiracy to commit kidnapping, as well as multiple incidents of actions that may be determined, in the courts, to be treasonous.

Flynn, and his son, are both potentially facing the prospect of dying in Prison. I am sure they are desperate to cooperate with the investigation, in any way possible, if only to lighten Jr's sentence.

If the justification for firing Flynn is found out to be false, that alone will potentially implicate Pence.

Share This With Friends

Tags
**the, anti, breaking, collapse, giuliani, indict, investigation, justice, mueller, muellers, news, official, russiagate/obstruction, staff, team, thread**, told, trump, trump:

User Tag List