Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Cuah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be back!! We Mexicans need him back to fight injustices, where ever they occur!!

Comment

You mother fukers can't stop running your di.ck suckers about me can you?

Naw truth is I been crazy busy, Baya hit me up and I told him I will try to get on Monday (today) so here I am putos.

I was busy fuking Donald Trump's wife, even though she has a wrinkly pu$$y and it smells like day old caviar.

Dallas Cowboys still run the show, Romo, Dez and Zeke the Freak Wooooo!

Canelo did what was expected against glass joe and now it's time to put up or shut up vs Ivan Drago.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        He told it quite some time ago I don't remember the details. Basicely at a club or something a girl was arguing with a guy or more, he gets in there and manages to catch a beating.
        No homie, I didn't take a fade. We tried to help this chick out and she attacked us and was getting her ass beat by her BF. Dumb b1tch, btw I'm not a white night, I just don't want to go around beating women down like you bad asses here.

Comment

Cua has been very busy lately running his company selling guns and tapioca pudding out of his 89 Ford E150
          Last edited by -jose-; 05-16-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            You mother fukers can't stop running your di.ck suckers about me can you?

Naw truth is I been crazy busy, Baya hit me up and I told him I will try to get on Monday (today) so here I am putos.

I was busy fuking Donald Trump's wife, even though she has a wrinkly pu$$y and it smells like day old caviar.

Dallas Cowboys still run the show, Romo, Dez and Zeke the Freak Wooooo!

Canelo did what was expected against glass joe and now it's time to put up or shut up vs Ivan Drago.

Romo got injured in OTAs...its all over ESPN right now...expected to be back week 10

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              Cua has been very busy lately running his company selling guns and tapioca pudding out of his 89 Ford E150
              That's a great idea tho while you BS'n.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Romo got injured in OTAs...its all over ESPN right now...expected to be back week 10
                Romo is about to year the league up, you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Romo is about to year the league up, you know this.

you checked ESPN tho didnt you

people are hating on the Zeke draft but i can see why Jerry wanted him

he needed his modern day Emmitt...he already has a poor man's Troy and Michael Irvin 2.0

Comment

Cuah had a heart attack whilst eating a monster burrito when he heard the news that Ted Cruz and John kasich dropped out. Donald trump 1 cuah 0

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you checked ESPN tho didnt you

people are hating on the Zeke draft but i can see why Jerry wanted him

he needed his modern day Emmitt...he already has a poor man's Troy and Michael Irvin 2.0
                      If Romo was 30 instead of 35, he would have taken Ramsey. He took Zeke because of immediate impact. Offense looks solid, it's the defense I'm worried about.

Comment

Working...
                      X