Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Adrien Broner vs. Yuri Gamboa at 135 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dome
    Broner. Bigger, stronger, just as fast. This fight wont go 8 rounds.
    Just as fast.... Wtf?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How can anyone pick Gamboa right now seeing as he has not fought in over a year and, before the hiatus, had a severe problem keeping his hands up? Is he better than Broner, I'd say yes. But with the inactivity its hard to know if he's the same Gamboa.

Comment

I'd pick Gamboa.

Better fighter IMO and more proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn
          How can anyone pick Gamboa right now seeing as he has not fought in over a year and, before the hiatus, had a severe problem keeping his hands up? Is he better than Broner, I'd say yes. But with the inactivity its hard to know if he's the same Gamboa.
          Nobodys talking about this fight being right now.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
            Gamboa. He's faced the stiffer competition and is a better fighter.

true, broner at this time is still untested even though he taunts an impressive record, gamboa has better fundamentals and has the skills to beat broner

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I'd pick Gamboa.

Better fighter IMO and more proven.
              agreed one hundred percent with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Because broners chin has been tested ?
                I will give you that. I wont lie and say Eloy's power was enough to test Broner because Broner was too big for allot of those guys, but I see Gamboa being to small to land cleanly on that shoulder bar to be honest. Broner will touch him a million times before he touches Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Broner biggest flaw: Look at EVERY picture of him in the ring...his mouth is wide open in all the pictures. He is a broken jaw waiting to happen. Gamboa's speed could allow him to land before he closes his mouth. Someone will catch and break Broner's jaw eventually. Don't believe me? Look at these links:
                  http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/161548.html

http://communities.washingtontimes.c...bedo-drama-fi/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-vs-eloy-perez

http://www.bestboxingblog.com/wp-con...er-tilting.jpg
                  Great eyes, I notice that. Better delete this post before someone he knows reads it. I want Broner to lose shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    I wouldve taken your post a little bit more serious if you wouldve simply said Broner beats Gamboa but beats THE CRAP out of Gamboa? Come on man. Then I read your stupid ass comment up there saying Broner is not with GBP that he's with Haymon or some ****. Either way GBP still promotes him.

Looks to me like your looking for a fight. My point was that he didnt need GBP. And yes he beats the crap out of Gamboa because of the sheer power. I see him destroying Gamboa before Gamboa does anything affective. That shoulder bar is far too much for a shorter guy with no chin. Its an amalgam of everything.

Comment

Too hard for me to pick one. On one had, physically, Broner IS the stronger man. Combo punching definitely goes to Gamboa. Single shot punching, even. Ring movement, big time advantage for Gamboa. Really depends on how well either man can take each other's punches. That's really all it boils down to, because as soon as one of them land a solid shot, the other that can't handle it, will start retreating and most likely lose the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X