The sport needs good journeymen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Quintana

Comment

I am talking about your Omar Sheikas Scotty pembertons of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Carlos Quintana

Maybe in the future he did look shot to **** last night even though he hurt Bertos sorry ass and was never in the fight after the 2nd because of the refs love for Berto. when you having a show burner i will explode this week.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Maybe in the future he did look shot to **** last night even though he hurt Bertos sorry ass and was never in the fight after the 2nd because of the refs love for Berto. when you having a show burner i will explode this week.
          what about the guy that fought on the main event on espn2 last night, not the undefeated guy at the time, but the winner... 6 losses, he's been around, fought mosley etc....

Comment

Guys that have something left true warriors fighting to pay the bills type of guys.

Comment

Yeah, David Estrada, yesterday on ESPN was cool to watch. Man, I love rooting for the underdog. You can tell he's the kind of guy who's in their to pay the bills. His opponent looked like s*** and he was undefeated; so, i don't know what that was about. I hope a lot of these undefeated prospects, who everyone is crazy about, get exposed.

Comment

Working...
              X