This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    We nearly did. Blackburn isn't an easy place to go to and get a result. We didn't win, fair enough. But getting dumped out of the League Cup isn't an indicator of us dropping points in the league.

I'll be surprised if we lose more then one game for the rest of the season. I really do.
    Wanna bet on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
      Not really, I stated before, credit to City tonight but just stating the truth so that your lot won't get carried away with statements, thats all
      Bull****, your comments were along the lines of "OMG CITY BEAT OUR PENSIONERS TEAM SO IT DOESN'T COUNT FOR ANYTHING OMG JUST COS YOUR RICH DOESN'T MEAN YOUR WINS EVEN COUNT!"

It was pretty ****ish all in all. If you really wanted to credit City with the win you could have done it like this:

"All credit to City for the win tonight"

The end.

Let's look at what you really said:

You beat our teenagers, with your full squad and up until the Tevez goal, you were having a tough time finding the goal and beating our makeshift defense, thats embarrassing really.
      What part of that makes it look like you are giving any credit?

Comment

Would you come over for the game at Wembley, if City get there?
        City at Wembley?
        I fcukin would!
        Carling or FA

Comment

• I never gloat over wins unless the victim of the gloating has been asking for it. But people like this certainly tempt me to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Bull****, your comments were along the lines of "OMG CITY BEAT OUR PENSIONERS TEAM SO IT DOESN'T COUNT FOR ANYTHING OMG JUST COS YOUR RICH DOESN'T MEAN YOUR WINS EVEN COUNT!"

It was pretty ****ish all in all. If you really wanted to credit City with the win you could have done it like this:

"All credit to City for the win tonight"

The end.

Let's look at what you really said:

What part of that makes it look like you are giving any credit?

Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
            Carling Cup is always were the young squad plays, only in the FA Cup do we mix somewhat with first team players. The backlash only comes since we lost, had we won, applaud and great job, bah, they had a bad night. Same happened to United in the CL and lost, they beat lowly Spurs and now they are the best young squad since Beckham, the nevilles and scholes were coming up, funny ****

Respect to who, Hughes buahahahaha now thats funny, just like the Arsenal fans singing Thierry Henry to Givens at half time lol.

All fun aside, it took two great individual efforts to break the teenagers's defense........ so yeah, credit to City I guess.
            at the end there ****.

Now why did I said those comments of being rich.....

ah yes, this little gem.....

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Arsenal fans are wankers as is there big nosed Manager,
            Watch how they will crumble without Van Persie,
            We beat the wankers last time aswell!

Shouting stuff at Given?
            Whats the need for that?
            Because we beat the bitches black and blue for the 2nd time this season?

Wenger is like a little child grow the fcuk up and grow a pair of balls,
            Shake Hughes hand,
            Its not his fault you picked a **** team and got hammered

......so yeah, before saying stupid ****, look it up........just making sure this victory didn't go to his head like it did, after all it was our wonderful talented teenagers but inexperienced whom are learning and coming through but nonetheless, once again, credit to City, they beat us.....

Comment

Wanna bet on it?
              Yer sod it! 50K?

Comment

• Lol

Fuk that comparison...

I dont make stupid comparisons like that...or read newspapers and believe whatever they say....

I watch, and make my own judgement...

You wont see another group of youths like the giggs...beckhams...nevilles...scholes for a very long time, at any team....

Comment

Yer sod it! 50K?
                  Can i do that bet 2 ?

Comment

......so yeah, before saying stupid ****, look it up........just making sure this victory didn't go to his head like it did, after all it was our wonderful talented teenagers but inexperienced whom are learning and coming through but nonetheless, once again, credit to City, they beat us.....
                    Nothing went to my head,
                    I wasnt shocked at the win.
                    I knew it was gonna happen,
                    I was pissed at Wenger Childish behaviour at the end and also how you bragged about the Arsenal Wanker Fans shouting **** about Henry at Given at half time

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                      Can i do that bet 2 ?
                      No. ................

Comment

Working...
                      X