No announcement yet.

OJ... Confesses to murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    I'm Mexican I can't be racist. Bigoted, prejudice? Maybe. Racist? Nope. I don't have the ability to prevent you from getting a job because of your skin or creed, I can't prevent you from veing accepted to a university, or an unfair judgement in court of law.. I am Mexican I am considered a modern day slave "the new kneegrow" you aint got nothing on me.

In fact I'd surmise to believe YOU are the racist since you judge all mexicans based on your experience in california, furthermore blacks having positions of power in this country, albeit very limited positions of power, but positions of power no less.
    But you are. You believe that your race is in some way superior to the other races. You have to. That's all you need to qualify.

The only thing holding back Mexicans are Mexicans. Look at the Blacks. I've explained to you on a fundamental level that they have things harder from a purely aesthetic view but they have MORE than made up for it with their charisma, talent and will power.

Don't complain, brother. Mexicans aren't EARNING IT if they don't have it. Nothing is being withheld. This country will give it to ANYBODY who rightfully earns it.
    Last edited by A-Wolf; 03-14-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      But you are. You believe that your race is in some way superior to the other races. You have to. That's all you need to qualify.

The only thing holding back Mexicans are Mexicans. Look at the Blacks. I've explained to you on a fundamental level that they have things harder from a purely aesthetic view but they have MORE than made up for it with their charisma, talent and will power.

Don't complain, brother. Mexicans aren't EARNING IT if they don't have it. Nothing is being withheld. This country will give it to ANYBODY who rightfully earns it.
      Your right about one thing... Mexicans holding mexicans back, absolutely. crabs in a bucket, there is no one a mexican hates on more than another mexican (despite what you may believe....).

But I digress. Actually no matter how many talented boxers we produce, no matter how many talented singers or movie directors we produce like Guillermo del toro who just won best picture.... We will never be seen as equal to whites or blacks because we are considered foreigners... which is a huge irony since we are actually in fact native to this continent unlike whites and blacks, yet we are treated as such an "exotic" culture, we will never be taken seriously.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
        X