X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Robbie Davies Jnr rematches Michal Syrowatka this Saturday also. They're first figh was a good one and was on Channel 5 if I'm not mistaken. There's no channel showing this one unfortunately, but that makes sense I suppose sense everyone will be tuning into the Joshua card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          Thanks for that.

I recall Eddie Hearn saying in an IFL interview that the first fight is 5pm and will be streamed on the Sky Sports Facebook.

I believe its a local lad from Wales v one of Duco promotions fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
            What you reckon about Robbie's chances in that fight?.
            I'm not too sure really mate. I'd expect him to win if he's not drawn straight back into a war. His opponent will be confident he can hurt Davies after the last fight, but i do fancy Davies to win this time around.

Shame it doesn't look to be on TV anywhere really.

EDIT: Just had a nose on Skybet and the have Davies as 1/2 odds favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
              Thanks for that.

I recall Eddie Hearn saying in an IFL interview that the first fight is 5pm and will be streamed on the Sky Sports Facebook.

I believe its a local lad from Wales v one of Duco promotions fighters.
              Ah cool, cheers mate, i will try catch that one.

I'm out in the day but looking to get back early to catch the full card. It's been a while since I've watched a card from the beginning but I'm quite looking forward to this one.

Comment

• Comment

• Commonwealth Games schedule : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/commonwea...ule/2018-04-10

I haven't been following it myself, the times are a bit late for me. Not even sure how to follow it on BBC, maybe the website or the red button.

Comment

• Comment

• Bradley Skeete fights for the European title next weekend. I thought that one would of been on Boxnation, but it doesn't seem to be listed.

Abraham is fighting Patrick Nielsen also, but I've not heard of any UK TV coverage as of yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X