Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    False.

The fight was totally closet.

Ir was a draw. Never a win to Sor ,less 117-11
    I agree it was close but you have some posters calling it a robbery in this very thread.

And I agree 117-111 was much too wide but 115-113 to the Rung was the right decision in my opinion but I could also see it being a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      False.

The fight was totally closet.

Ir was a draw. Never a win to Sor ,less 117-11
      Ahora que sepan que Rungvisai es el PAPA de Juan Francisco y que de ahora en adelante le tiene que pedir permiso a su papa Tailandes antes de firmar el contrato de una nueva pelea

Comment

• 7-5 Rung on my card

I think that 12th round is going to win ROTY!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Ahora que sepan que Rungvisai es el PAPA de Juan Francisco y que de ahora en adelante le tiene que pedir permiso a su papa Tailandes antes de firmar el contrato de una nueva pelea

La revancha se dará si o si y el CMB se encargara de eso.

Curioso como mataron a Reveco jaja.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
            Definitely is irritating, the British broadcast is much less biased and I'm starting to enjoy it more even in older fights. I like Max though because he is pretty honest when he talks boxing history, but I think working for HBO forces him to be blatantly dishonest.
            Max definitely knows his boxing history, but do you feel like sometimes he enjoys giving a boxing history lesson more than describing what is actually happening inside the ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              "Mexican Puppet" indeed.
              Yeah that is so ironic that he has that name! I blocked the fool because of his incessant bias.

Comment

• 1) HBO commentary is terrible.
                2) Rungvisai re-affirmed that he's the real deal and the man to beat.
                3) Would love to see a runback.

Thoroughly enjoyed SF2, bring on 3 with hopefully Higa on it!

Comment

• ssr would smash ancajas! ancajas dont got the heart like choco and estrada to fight ssr!

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Yeah that is so ironic that he has that name! I blocked the fool because of his incessant bias.
                    then i hope u have blocked idiots like lagako10 and komandante who only root for filipino fighters and talk shyt about everyone whos not filipino.

Comment

• I guess im blind

I don't see anything in this Thai guy. No defense, Not fast, No movement, and didn't even hurt Estrada. I see him getting knocked out soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X