• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    Washington Post.

NYTimes.

Rand Corporation.

You are such a lowly, trailer trash uneducated piece of excrement, you cannot even get a job cleaning the commodes at any of those institutions.

I post sources, you post regurgitated manure from a micro-penised cuck who cannot satisfy his own wife and is hated by the whole world and who fantasizes about the Russian dictator ****ing his wife.
    No matter how educated you try to sound and your one way sources you are still an id1ot. You think that your opinions are facts which makes you more an id1ot

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
      Washington Post.

NYTimes.

Rand Corporation.

You are such a lowly, trailer trash uneducated piece of excrement, you cannot even get a job cleaning the commodes at any of those institutions.

I post sources, you post regurgitated manure from a micro-penised cuck who cannot satisfy his own wife and is hated by the whole world and who fantasizes about the Russian dictator ****ing his wife.
      we found our transgender.

Comment

• This should be good

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is expected to propose to President Trump that transgender members of the U.S. military be allowed to continue serving despite the president’s call last summer for a ban on all transgender service members, according to two U.S. officials with knowledge of the issue …

Marine Gen. Joseph F. Dunford Jr., the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff …. testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee last fall, said transgender troops already in the military have served with honor.

“I believe any individual who meets the physical and mental standards, and is worldwide deployable and is currently serving, should be afforded the opportunity to continue to serve,” he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Tell that to Defense Secretary General Mattis.

He's the expert here. I'm not going to argue with him.
          Can someone quote 1bad on this post are you still not going I argue with Mattis when he changes his mind?

Comment

Working...
          X