Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-19-2018, 08:00 AM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2047 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,208,429.93
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
Charlo is his mandatory. That is how you force a fight that is otherwise politically impossible.
Bias...

Yet they managed to get PBC 154 a$$ Sulecki for Jacobs.

The truth is they (Jacobs, Charlo, Andrade) all want that GGG-Alvarez paycheck and so avoid others top MW (especially each others).

Charlo isn't the only possible GGG's mando since GGG hold 3 major belts, DEREV is there too.

The 160 world doesn't revolve around CHarlo but more around GGG (except on Dontae Brothas Nation)

#CATS ONLY
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-19-2018, 08:15 AM #102
Undisputed Champion

BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalopaul View Post
I'm a Polish boxing fan. Sulecki is a very good fighter he beat the crap out of Centeno who is now fighting Charlo and in his last fight he beat Jack Culcay. I was hoping Sulecki would fight Martirosyan in the WBC title eliminator but clearly this is a bigger fight in terms of money and prestige. Main eventing on HBO is a huge deal for Sulecki he will show up to fight and to win. Having said that thought Jacobs is the favorite that's for sure. Also Artur Szpilka may be on the card in case anyone cares lol.
Well, Sulecki lacked a bit of one punch power at 154 so I can't see him putting a number on a big guy like Jacobs.

They are both tall but Jacobs is stronger/heavier, they both have speed/skills but I think Danny will outgun Sulecki. Sulecki might be more active than Danny but still...

Don't get me wrong Sulecki beat down any MW out of the TOP 5 but if you ask me Jacobs is around #2 in the MW division.

The only scenario where I could see Sulecki beating Jacobs is if he was draining his body too much to make 154 since he was a very big SWW and would end finally stronger and more comfortable at 160.

Again, Sulecki got skills and a victory wouldn't surprise me, but I clearly favor Jacobs.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:16 AM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMiles View Post
He fought most of his career at Middleweight and his best win is at Middleweight. He was also rated in the top 10 at MW before moving down for some odd reason.
If he could move down it's maybe because he's not a big MW.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:18 AM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3030 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,010,000,000,999,986,561,024.00
The poster of truth! - JK1700 

Quote:
He may not fight Charlo ever, but avoiding Charlo isn't why he went to HBO. He went to HBO because HBO has exclusive contracts with Canelo and GGG, the two fighters Jacobs wants to fight the most.
Lol no he didn’t. Those 2 made it clear that Jacobs wasn’t on there radar. Soon as they mentioned Charlo he went and fought Luis Arias now he fighting another bum. He’ll fight Spike O’Sullivan next.
THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:18 AM #105
Contender

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
suffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,028.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Shut up Jacobs ran to HBO to avoid Charlo. He not fighting Charlo ever
This is the absolute DUMBEST comment i have read on this entire site!.

Jacobs went after all the big names at mw and none of them wanted any! u can believe me or not i really dgas!!

Also just so u know, jacobs and sergiy share the same manager who loves them both very much. You will NEVER see them cross paths.. EVERRR!!
suffolkbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:23 AM #106
Contender

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
suffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,028.89

Quote:
He may not fight Charlo ever, but avoiding Charlo isn't why he went to HBO. He went to HBO because HBO has exclusive contracts with Canelo and GGG, the two fighters Jacobs wants to fight the most.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!! Plus HBO gave jacobs a sht ton of money as well! People do not understand that jacobs has one of if not the very best manager in all of boxing!!! kc is going to deliver jacobs the most money thats available out there for him.

This deal with hbo was a 5 fight deal, does anyone really think hbo gave jacobs all that money to fight 5 nobodies???
You bet your azz that hbo will somehow get ggg or canelo or both in the ring with jacobs before this 5 fight deal is over or someone is getting axed at hbo!
suffolkbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:32 AM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4457 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,014,000,002,000,016,637,952.00
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!! Plus HBO gave jacobs a sht ton of money as well! People do not understand that jacobs has one of if not the very best manager in all of boxing!!! kc is going to deliver jacobs the most money thats available out there for him.

This deal with hbo was a 5 fight deal, does anyone really think hbo gave jacobs all that money to fight 5 nobodies???
You bet your azz that hbo will somehow get ggg or canelo or both in the ring with jacobs before this 5 fight deal is over or someone is getting axed at hbo!
Should try for Eubank jr
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:00 AM #108
Contender

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Tygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,358.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeons View Post
Killing any chance of Joshua-Wilder. Changing the game ... taking over boxing.
Which is the whole point.Hearn only has Joshua,if Joshua gets Knocked out by Wilder,Matchroom is over and Uk Scene is finished.Wilder is 33,Joshua has time on his side.Also if Joshua v Wilder gets made,their are no more exicting matches in the HW Division Left.Also if you can get HBO and Showtime both behind the event,it's only better for the Money and Coverage of the fight.Do you really think HBO is going to stand still and let SHO have a Undisputed HW Title Fight in a Shootout between two heavy punchers plus involving a American,HELL NO.
Tygshsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:14 PM #109
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,222,799,842,278,576,750,592.00
Total Points: 5,223,699,842,277,778,128,896.00
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 
Thanks for quick payoff! - Psylence83 thanks for the help bro - jas cheers!!!! - -KULT- 

At least Jacobs is staying busy. I do want to see Jacobs/Derevyanchenko.
kiaba360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:51 PM #110
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
juggalopaul is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 901.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Well, Sulecki lacked a bit of one punch power at 154 so I can't see him putting a number on a big guy like Jacobs.

They are both tall but Jacobs is stronger/heavier, they both have speed/skills but I think Danny will outgun Sulecki. Sulecki might be more active than Danny but still...

Don't get me wrong Sulecki beat down any MW out of the TOP 5 but if you ask me Jacobs is around #2 in the MW division.

The only scenario where I could see Sulecki beating Jacobs is if he was draining his body too much to make 154 since he was a very big SWW and would end finally stronger and more comfortable at 160.

Again, Sulecki got skills and a victory wouldn't surprise me, but I clearly favor Jacobs.
agreed 100%
juggalopaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List