This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Unofficial] BoxingScene Discord Server

Hey guys, not sure if you know what Discord is but I think this community can benefit from it greatly.

What is Discord?
    Discord is a FREE client/server chat module thats super popular with gamers. Kind of reminds me of KDX mixed with IRC. Super cool! In Discord you can live chat in text or voice. Great place for hanging out.

How do I use Discord?
    There is a client application for Mac, PC, or mobile as well as a browser client. They got everything covered! If you have a mobile phone, tablet, or computer you're good to go!

Why would I want to use it?
    Chew the fat, link up for live viewing of Boxing matches, meet your favorite or non-favorite poster, share idea's, whatever. Imagine the possibilities!

How do I get started?
    You need an invite link. You can either just open the link in your browser or download the application and put your invite there.

Is it safe?
    Absolutely! There are two major chat modules being used today: TeamSpeak and Discord. Lots of folks are using Discord because it's free. Unlike TeamSpeak, there is no personal information involved. If you're skeptical, Google it!

Invite Link
    https://discord.gg/Quh4vth

At the moment it's an Unofficial server, but maybe BIGPOPPAPUMP can allow us to change that to Official.

PSA for BIGPOPPAPUMP

I'm fully aware that you have a company here that's open for business so I will NOT be trying to keep any traffic from your site. This is merely a community driven extension for people to get involved via instant voice/text chat.

I design and run a few sites and projects so I know the value of advertising and all forms of traffic.

Last edited by War Room; 02-03-2018, 05:29 PM.

I'm down for that. It'll give me an actual reason to get back on Discord.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I'm down for that. It'll give me an actual reason to get back on Discord.
      Awesome man. Welcome aboard!

We've got 4 guys already. This is going to be fun as hell watching fights.
      Last edited by War Room; 02-03-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Is this that prank where guys on other forums invade other guys from different forums?

Reported for harassment

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Is this that prank where guys on other forums invade other guys from different forums?

Reported for harassment
          I don't know what you mean. Can you explain in more detail please?

Why would you report me for harassment? Not sure I understand that.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comment

It sounds interesting. You'd end up with larry spence having screeming matches with other forum crazies though. Plus, I thought Discord was a character in My Little Pony.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
              It sounds interesting. You'd end up with larry spence having screeming matches with other forum crazies though. Plus, I thought Discord was a character in My Little Pony.
              We have a Thunderdome room already set up.

Never watched My Little Pony.

Comment

I can't find Larry to tag him but he had someone pretending to be him in Discord last night. Pretty funny actually.

Comment

Working...
                X