Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to joe rogan vasyl lomachenko is the best fighter to EVER live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if I don't think loma is the greatest fighter ever im racist and afraid of European domination????? I mean at least let his career play out, u all were the same ones screaming and crying when a fighter called himself TBE. everything isn't about race guys grow up

Comment

Rogans two top choices for greatest MMA fighter of all time are black. �� Can anyone say your full of ****?

Comment

Joe is just a pseudo intellectual. He also believed Ronda was a once in a life time fighter

And that guy called wlad aj boring! Lol wtf man

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Lomachenko is not allowed to be praised it pisses off a lot of black boxing fans, they hate it when a non black gets praised. If Rogan said Rigonedueax was the best, they would have no issue with it. But Lomachenko brings out their race bias insecurity they will start claiming Rogan is racist and white hype, which in turn is racist by their logic what if you said black hype.
          Oh shut up lol. If someone said rigo is the best fighter to ever live people would call him a ****** too. And rigo is my second fav fighter

Comment

the lomachenko hype is starting to get ridiculous, im a massive fan but he might not even beat mikey garcia yet people making out hes invincible...

Comment

Early to say that but skill wise he's up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I love Rogan & JRE is one of the best podcasts around & if I find out someone listens to it they get auto-respect points with me. And he for sure know's his sh^t about combat sports from MMA, boxing, kickboxing, TKD, etc & so on, but he is a consistent fanboy with hyping specific people so I'd never take him all THAT seriously with his historical or current assessment of any combat sports competitor. Not long ago he was hyping Ronda Rousey as the best fighter in the world.
                Bro... His fanboyism is fkin ridiculous. Ive come to hate Mighty Mouse because Rogan has MM's **** in his mouth 24/7. And the way he was sucking off Stephen Thompson vs Woodley in BOTH fights was just DISGUSTING as well.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Bro... His fanboyism is fkin ridiculous. Ive come to hate Mighty Mouse because Rogan has MM's **** in his mouth 24/7. And the way he was sucking off Stephen Thompson vs Woodley in BOTH fights was just DISGUSTING as well.
                  LOL yea I can't disagree with any of this as much as I'd like to. Like I said I respect his opinion on fights & skills & that sorta thing, but he's prone to outlandish statements like this on specific guys far too often. You gotta take the good & the bad with anyone doe. If I agreed with anyone 100% of the time or thought they didn't say some crazy sh^t sometimes it'd be kinda f#cking boring anyway.

And that Wonder Boy delusion with a lot of cats was super weird to me. That had me wondering if Bob Arum was right about the skinheads watching MMA lol. I made money off that delusion doe so whatever. Hope some cats keep downplaying Woodley & big upping the guys at 170 (except Maia who I think probably does beat him). Hopefully he gets that Diaz fight so I can make some money again cuz Nick ain't beating Woodley in his dreams & Nick is my mfing dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL yea I can't disagree with any of this as much as I'd like to. Like I said I respect his opinion on fights & skills & that sorta thing, but he's prone to outlandish statements like this on specific guys far too often. You gotta take the good & the bad with anyone doe. If I agreed with anyone 100% of the time or thought they didn't say some crazy sh^t sometimes it'd be kinda f#cking boring anyway.

And that Wonder Boy delusion with a lot of cats was super weird to me. That had me wondering if Bob Arum was right about the skinheads watching MMA lol. I made money off that delusion doe so whatever. Hope some cats keep downplaying Woodley & big upping the guys at 170 (except Maia who I think probably does beat him). Hopefully he gets that Diaz fight so I can make some money again cuz Nick ain't beating Woodley in his dreams & Nick is my mfing dude.
                    I mean, I love Rogan. That's my dude since his days in Fear Factor. He definitely knows his **** like you said but once he goes into fanboy status, I have to mute the TV/stream.

Comment

Too early to tell but he's off to a very very good start.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lomachenko already has a better resume than Hagler pre Duran.

Comment

Working...
                      X