Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much will Tim Bradleys fanbase increase after the Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Believe me, If Bradley pulls it off you're the first man I'll give credit to.

I don't personally think Bradley can beat Pacquaio but I'm rooting for him, no doubt.

I like him, I think he's a good fighter and if he can pull off this victory he'll make a fan out of me.

I got to say, although I think Pacquaio will win I am looking forward to the fight.
    No worries, I'll be waiting!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Believe me, If Bradley pulls it off you're the first man I'll give credit to.

I don't personally think Bradley can beat Pacquaio but I'm rooting for him, no doubt.

I like him, I think he's a good fighter and if he can pull off this victory he'll make a fan out of me.

I got to say, although I think Pacquaio will win I am looking forward to the fight.
      Come over to the dark side Dan. Not like there's many of us over here, we have room.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        No worries, I'll be waiting!!
        I can get with you Bradley upsetting Manny. That is not far off to me. But what other WW do you have upsetting PBF?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Come over to the dark side Dan. Not like there's many of us over here, we have room.
          I'm on it with you as well. Bradley is legit. Been on his bandwagon since the Witter win. That was big for him to go to Witters backyard to take that title.

Comment

I think if Bradley wins and if Floyd wins, the fight between those two will be huge. It won't be the massive success Floyd-Pac would be, but I think it would be big for boxing here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              I can get with you Bradley upsetting Manny. That is not far off to me. But what other WW do you have upsetting PBF?
              Yeah, there is only 1 welterweight,(or fighter capable of making 147 that I'd pick over Floyd. That's the Punisher).

However as much time off as Floyd takes, there simply has to be some young welterweight that can catch him slipping. Honestly the problem with someone beating Floyd is his masterful matchmaking/borderline cherrypicking.

Comment

I think Clottey has a bigger fan base lol Bradley is not marketable. He headbutts a lot, poor punching power, boring name, boring personality, and he kisses ass...

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  I think if Bradley wins and if Floyd wins, the fight between those two will be huge. It won't be the massive success Floyd-Pac would be, but I think it would be big for boxing here in the US.
                  Hardcore boxing fans would expect very little of that fight. Maybe casual fans would get tricked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Yeah, there is only 1 welterweight,(or fighter capable of making 147 that I'd pick over Floyd. That's the Punisher).

However as much time off as Floyd takes, there simply has to be some young welterweight that can catch him slipping. Honestly the problem with someone beating Floyd is his masterful matchmaking/borderline cherrypicking.
                    I never saw the Williams as the guy to actually beat PBF. For sure felt like he could have stole a win based on activity but he is so sloppy and with PBF being a sharpshooter I can see it being Williams down fall as well. But I respect that choice.

LLS at the bold I get what you saying but besides 2 fighters Martinez and Manny all PBF fights will be looked at as selective/cherrypicking.

Tough spot to be but I would take it for the money he earns per fight!

Comment

If he loses, he'll gain all the Pacfans (millions) but if he loses he gains Pachater fans (also millions)

win/win situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X