Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REALISTICALLY Which fanbase is most likely to go on suicidewatch if their idol loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALISTICALLY Which fanbase is most likely to go on suicidewatch if their idol loses?

Simple question, which boxers fan base is most likely to turn suicidal if their hero loses?
    Floyd Mayweather Fans (the flomosexuals)
    49.59%
    Manny Pacquiao Fans (the pactarded)
    45.53%
    Amir Khan Fans (wazza.)
    4.88%

Pacquiao fans have sene defeat three times. Once in recent memory.

Comment

*****boy's fans.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Yeah, but Manny wasn't nearly as popular when he fought and got handled by Morales in their first meeting.

Comment

Pacquiao can lose about 10 more times moving forward to the better fighter in the ring and I'm sure hardcore fans wouldn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            correction. pacquiao had no fans yet during his first two losses.

Comment

To expand my point more.

Most of Floyd's fans admire the man because HE IS UNDEFEATED.

Virtually all Pacquiao fans admire him because of his work ethic, how he brings excitement, and the sense of unpredictability.

To sum up, since Pacfans seen their idol lost to the better fighter in the past, and since he's always seeded as the underdog, losing won't be a bitter pill to swallow for them.

ODOH, Floyd stans/fans cling for dear life for that unblemished record, it's like they lose in life alongside if Floyd finally loses.

That pretty much is that.

Comment

I don't know, but the world will be better off with the worst of each group jumping in front of a train. =D

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  To expand my point more.

Most of Floyd's fans admire the man because HE IS UNDEFEATED.

Virtually all Pacquiao fans admire him because of his work ethic, how he brings excitement, and the sense of unpredictability.

To sum up, since Pacfans seen their idol lost to the better fighter in the past, and since he's always seeded as the underdog, losing won't be a bitter pill to swallow for them.

ODOH, Floyd stans/fans cling for dear life for that unblemished record, it's like they lose in life alongside if Floyd finally loses.

That pretty much is that.
                  You bring a solid point of view..I already voted for Pacquiao..

Pacquiao has the Philippines as a whole on his shoulders..from my understanding the entire country shuts down when he fights and he's a national ICON and a HERO to most..

most "*******s" here aren't really obsessed with his "work ethic" or his "dedication" because honestly if you've watched Mayweather train..his work ethic and dedication is second to none as well..they actually cling on to Pacquiao because he's Filipino..Just look at Ronnie Nathanielsz' articles..they so ****sexually obsessive with Pacquiao it's sickening..

Floyd isn't an Icon..and like you said..the *****'s are holding on to that 0 for dear life..but it's no where near the magnitude of Pacquiao..Floyd sells big because Horus, Larry, Kev and Dominicano buy it hoping he wins and the other 2,399,996 people are actually hoping to finally see him lose..

Comment

These Floyd fans hang on Floyd's scrotum because of the undeafeted record. I mean, just look at this whole fiasco. Floyd is OVBIOUSLY the one phucking up this fight and they CANNOT fathom admitting it. Imagine if he were to lose? They'd be in complete denial of the loss. They'd edit the footage of the fight and upload it to youtube trying to claim Floyd really won.

Comment

Working...
                    X