No announcement yet.

The Zombie Outbreak Playbook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I did not read a ****ing thing, my .308 needs fools, Azz clowns & tools..

I'll rid y'all mo ****in faces off..

Lil Jhonny will skull **** my leftovers
    Most of the time, I don't really know what you say in your posts, but I like you.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      The OP original point of waiting it out for the first couple of days is a good start. Then hopefully if you're not currently residing in a pansy liberal state you have some decent reliable firearms at your disposal, a sig, glock, beretta for a sidearm (I'd choose these over a revolver even though revolvers are as reliable as you can get, for the simple fact that you get a lot more rounds out of the aforementioned handguns) to go with a reliable AR or a Ruger as your main firearm.

Now if you do reside in a blue liberal state your best bet for a defense would probably be that d1ldo your wife's been hiding in the suit pocket of her work jacket. I'd start with grabbing that first, it could serve as your baton and primary weapon.

Now if you're not a complete bum, you'll have bottles of water and some canned food in your house. Pack as much of it as you can in a backpack, but not so much that it would slow you down.

If you have camping gear, i.e. tent, sleeping bag, canister to boil water, grab that too.

I'd then proceed to your car, hopefully you have more than half a tank of gas, but either way grab the canister of fuel you store in your shed or garage that use you to fill the lawnmower with, it could serve as a crucial backup.

Head to the nearest/safest gas station if possible and fill up with as much gas as you can, if this isn't possible proceed north, taking back roads and avoiding main highways as those are definitely congested and they'd get you killed.

My ideal destination would be Maine, although it'd take a good while to reach. If not possible head to the mountains, areas with the least amount of people are ideal.

And of course you will make a zombie survival guide thread about liberals and cons

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Most of the time, I don't really know what you say in your posts, but I like you.
        I have a gun. Many. But my love is a .308 caliber HK model 91.

Beer & other guys like the .223 (M16-type 2}... I'll go into the ballistic's on another day.. I'm sorry I don't understand people who never shot anyone.

I'm old school! I want to drop & stop any potential threat, as quickly as I can(are you following?) this ain't rocket science.. But I love rocketry, escape velocities etc.
        I think I lose a lot of readers because I mistakenly believe we all know advanced mathematics, physics, etc etc..

My bad.. What were you asking? What question do I need to explain? I feel embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          And of course you will make a zombie survival guide thread about liberals and cons
          It's kinda funny. His post was super detailed and well thought out, but he threw in the liberal state thing. Can't get guns in those states, so the Misses dildo will have to do!

It made me laugh.

Comment

Beercules. krazyn8tive

.223 vs . 308?

I'm in love with honey Mae, my .308

I've flirted with a few saw' hoes, but honey may owns me..

Comment

I have a gun. Many. But my love is a .308 caliber HK model 91.

Beer & other guys like the .223 (M16-type 2}... I'll go into the ballistic's on another day.. I'm sorry I don't understand people who never shot anyone.

I'm old school! I want to drop & stop any potential threat, as quickly as I can(are you following?) this ain't rocket science.. But I love rocketry, escape velocities etc.
              I think I lose a lot of readers because I mistakenly believe we all know advanced mathematics, physics, etc etc..

My bad.. What were you asking? What question do I need to explain? I feel embarrassed.
              Nothing. I understand now. But I mean, the gun can only take you so far. You need to think about shelter, food, supplies, where to stay, vehicles.

But the gun is probably the most important part.

Comment

Nothing. I understand now. But I mean, the gun can only take you so far. You need to think about shelter, food, supplies, where to stay, vehicles.

But the gun is probably the most important part.
                Honey Mae kicks up dust..she don't **** around!

I'll try to keep my posts pg maricon

Comment

Honey Mae kicks up dust..she don't **** around!

I'll try to keep my posts pg maricon
                  You don't have to keep posts pg around me my dude. You're talking to the guy who talks about c0ck and c0cksucking all the time.

Comment

You don't have to keep posts pg around me my dude. You're talking to the guy who talks about c0ck and c0cksucking all the time.
                    Thanks homie... Green k sent!

Comment

Beercules. krazyn8tive

.223 vs . 308?

I'm in love with honey Mae, my .308

I've flirted with a few saw' hoes, but honey may owns me..
                      .308 for long range. .223 for everything 350 meters and under

Comment

Working...
                      X