Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF...Jeff "The Hornet" Horn pieces up Corcoran...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    I don't want excuses, ya'll.

I don't want to hear about corrupt judges.

I don't want to hear about "home field advantage swayed the judges".

I don't want to hear about robberies.

I don't want to hear about drug testing.

I don't want to hear about inept refs.

I don't want to hear about Corcoran's low KO count and pillow punching.

I don't want to hear about the fact Corcoran brutally lost to the only named fighter he ever faced.

I don't want to hear people calling Corcoran a bum. You had your chance before the fight.

IF The Hornet bullies and swarms all over Corcoran and beats him just like he did Manny - decision or otherwise - it's time for you to recognize this man as not a flash in the pan.
    This forum has gone extra mad today...

Are you under the impression that Corcoran is a world class fighter? He's a nobody. If Horn doesn't beat the snot out of him for however long it lasts in one sided fashion, then serious questions should be asked.

Who is picking Corcoran to win? Because I haven't seen a single member picking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      This forum has gone extra mad today...

Are you under the impression that Corcoran is a world class fighter? He's a nobody. If Horn doesn't beat the snot out of him for however long it lasts in one sided fashion, then serious questions should be asked.

Who is picking Corcoran to win? Because I haven't seen a single member picking him.
      When Corcoran was first announced people criticized Horn for "ducking" Skeete.

I said Skeete hadn't fought anyone, where Corcoran at least had Williams on the resume, had only ever lost to Williams and seemed to be a "bring the fight" fighter. Easy to market.

People said Horn's so much a bum that Corcoran beats him worse than Skeete.

I said okay and kept it moving.

Comment

When Corcoran was first announced people criticized Horn for "ducking" Skeete.

I said Skeete hadn't fought anyone, where Corcoran at least had Williams on the resume, had only ever lost to Williams and seemed to be a "bring the fight" fighter. Easy to market.

People said Horn's so much a bum that Corcoran beats him worse than Skeete.

I said okay and kept it moving.
        It was clear that Horn saw Skeete as too much of a threat, so picked a guy no one knows and is clearly levels below him.

Can you please point out to me these posts where members are picking Corcoran to win?

Thanks.

Comment

IF...Jeff "The Hornet" Horn pieces up Corcoran...
          Isn't it exactly what's to be expected ? I mean, anything beyond Round 2 is a fail, right ?

Comment

This was high quality bait.

He got literally everybody who responded in here lol.

Comment

Yes. Cases-in-point:
              People calling him a bum and saying he lost to Manny has nothing to do with Corcoran being 70th ranked WW. This is a tune up fight that doesn't mean anything about Horn.

Plus, 5 out of the 7 people you quoted are on my ignore list.

Comment

Working...
              X