This has to be the best year in boxing in a while
    Leo vs Frampton
    Thurman vs Garcia
    GGG vs Jacobs
    Pacman Vs Khan
    Joshua vs Klitchko
    Canelo vs Chavez JR
    Brook vs Spence
    Agreed, and we just talking about first half fights, add Canelo vs GGG on second half, Marquez vs Cotto, Ward vs Kovalev II and you easyli got one of best years in the decade.

Comment

I dunno, I actually like this fight. Khan doesnt deserve it but I think he's a live dog. Pac isn't a power puncher, least not one punch KO power like Prescott, Canelo had. Khan has never been "outboxed", so I think this fight is going to have a lot of high octane flashy exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        This is pathetic... This fight is only a slight step above the Horn fight.

If anything, at least Horn brought some sort of unknown dynamic...

With Khan, we know he hasn't beat an elite opponent since when? Devon Alexander like 2-3 years ago? And Alexander is what I'd consider on the very bottom end of the "world class" spectrum. His only truly, legit ace world class win would be Maidana... To be fair, though, Khan did clearly beat Lamont Peterson, even while Peterson was raided to the gills, and even with the BS point deductions, Khan STILL easily won that fight.

He's been chinned by everybody he's fought with any semblance of power - whether he's gone on to barely nick the fights on the scorecards (Maidana, and Julio Diaz), we know he's vulnerable as ****.

Canelo probably stopped his heart for a few seconds, and iced him terribly.

At least their styles do mesh well, and the combination of speed between the two of them should see a lot of flashy exchanges...

Still, it's not fair to see Khan get ANOTHER top payday, simply because he is Muslim and fills a large niche fanbase that brings extra money over similar opponents of his caliber.

If Pac wants to still be taken seriously as the best WW in the world (which I think he definitely is), he needs to be fighting Crawford, or the Garcia/Thyrman winner.
        C'mon buddy let's be realistic.

2 Questions
        Has Khan lost a fight Welterweight?
        When was the last time Pacquiao knocked out someone.

Khan is 10x times better matchup than Teacher Horn, now about your last statement I agree with you to a certain extent.

I think Pacquiao has payed is dues and he has the right to fight anyone with a pulse (No Horns in here) for the rest ofhis career., but I don't think he beats Spence or Brook, let alone Crawford. JMHO.
        Last edited by batista84; 02-26-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          everybody in the ww top 10 knocks khan out. its a common thing and this won't be any different
          I'm willing to bet all the points I got against the same quantity of yours that Manny doesn't KO Khan, are you in?

Comment

Khan is setting up a nice little retirement fund, Canelo, Pac....This is prize fighting, maximize your earnings.

Possibly the winner out of Thurman/Garcia

Then maybe Brook, if he gets past Spence.

Khans done well for himself and he's still under 30 i believe
            Last edited by FrankieBruno; 02-26-2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Well he has been begging for years. Cant believe this pathetic clown actually got it though. We may actually see a Pacquiao KO here

Comment

Also i would like to add Khan has never lost to a southpaw, he handled Devon, Zab and Collazo with ease...masterclass performances

Comment

Lets be clear here Mr. delusion is calling this a 'superfight' and a superfight it isn't a decent fight maybe and only maybe but clown Khan is completely deluded when he tries that one.It's actually a average fighter with a bad chin and knockout losses to prove it fighting a guy who spends money like Floyd trying to top up his account by fighting the weakest fighters he can and the training at the same gym and sparring routine angle.As the only way Con has wormed in to this contest is the fact that he was knocked unconscious last time out and Manny knows it's an easy night ......not a Crawford night and the gravy train keeps rolling at this fall guys expense.

Khan doesn't mind the ko's he'll do anything for the money as he knows he's going to need a lot soon !

Comment

Pacquiao is creating his own circus show, he just hired his first clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                      Khan is gonna have his own knocked-the-****-out reel by the time he retires.
                      You my friend, is teling the DaMN Truth!

Comment

Working...
                      X