• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      It looks like a Mayorga swing.

Comment

• lol pbc garbage. 2 bums figthing in the main event and they get a knock out of the year. pbc is saved!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Danny O'Conner, another victim of the PBC mismatch saga.....when will it end?
          Oconnor was the favorite and "a side". Pretty sure you and daggum aren't even boxing fans

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Exactly what I was thinking. Kownacki style resembles the second version of Big George Foreman. The way he throws his punches and combinations looks just like Foreman. Good comparison
            Yessir exactly what I was thinking. But oh wow he threw over 900 punches. Insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Danny O'Conner, another victim of the PBC mismatch saga.....when will it end?
              mismatch?

Comment

• Impressed by both Bracero and Kownacki. It was supposed to be a 'homecoming' fight for O'Connor but Bracero had other plans

First time seeing Polish heavyweight Adam Kownacki and was impressed with his performance as well. Tough kid who comes forward, throws a lot of punches and throws some nice combinations

I didn't see the earlier fights but I heard they were decent. Win PBC!

Comment

• LOL at Mercate Jr telling everybody to calm down, he was the only one getting carried away.
                  Last edited by BOXEO _; 10-11-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

LOL at Mercate Jr telling everybody to calm down, he was the only one getting carried away.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

LOL at Mercate Jr telling everybody to calm down, he was the only one getting carried away.

- guy slowly walking around..."calm down mother fuker!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X