No announcement yet.

Ex-Playboy Karen McDougal Sues To Break Silence About Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Playboy Karen McDougal Sues To Break Silence About Trump

Not exactly sure what positives could come out for these women from releasing the information. They must be really attention starved, maybe a book deal? A movie? Who knows, but if I am Stormy maybe I wouldn't care so much since I'm a pronstar, but McDougal, I wouldve thought she'd have a little more self respect.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/u...-on-trump.html

Who knew Trump was gonna be the next JFK & Clinton with all these b^tches talking about f#cking him.

Comment

NYT really scraping the bottom of the barrel for news stories. This is TMZ headlines.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Not exactly sure what positives could come out for these women from releasing the information. They must be really attention starved, maybe a book deal? A movie? Who knows, but if I am Stormy maybe I wouldn't care so much since I'm a pronstar, but McDougal, I wouldve thought she'd have a little more self respect.

President cheats on wife with **** stars and hookers, before he was President, you get mad at them for trying to capitalize on it.

Shouldn't you be questioning the integrity of a man that keeps cheating on his wives and ask yourself can anything he says be trusted?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            NYT really scraping the bottom of the barrel for news stories. This is TMZ headlines.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            President cheats on wife with **** stars and hookers, before he was President, you get mad at them for trying to capitalize on it.

Shouldn't you be questioning the integrity of a man that keeps cheating on his wives and ask yourself can anything he says be trusted?

Back in the day this is the type of stuff that would destroy a President. Not Trump, people knew exactly what they were signing up for when they elected him. If this came out about Ted Cruz or Obama they'd be destroyed as well.

Comment

And this is why gentlemen, we can never put our trust in gold digging whores.

Comment

Back in the day this is the type of stuff that would destroy a President. Not Trump, people knew exactly what they were signing up for when they elected him. If this came out about Ted Cruz or Obama they'd be destroyed as well.
                Yeah, this is how they got Gary Hart.

Again, why are you more angry at them than you are at Trump?

I mean you aren't more mad at Marilyn or Monica than you are JFK or Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Yeah, this is how they got Gary Hart.

Again, why are you more angry at them than you are at Trump?

I mean you aren't more mad at Marilyn or Monica than you are JFK or Bill.
                  Whose mad?

As for your Marylin and Monica references, both Presidents were getting blown while in the Oval Office, Trump was getting blown 12 years ago. Maybe we can dig up his highschool girlfriend too.

Regardless, I'm not mad at anyone present or past just pointing out the motivation behind speaking on a consentual sex story from over 10 years ago.

Comment

Whose mad?

As for your Marylin and Monica references, both Presidents were getting blown while in the Oval Office, Trump was getting blown 12 years ago. Maybe we can dig up his highschool girlfriend too.

Regardless, I'm not mad at anyone present or past just pointing out the motivation behind speaking on a consentual sex story from over 10 years ago.
                    Well its obvious why they are speaking out-they will get paid more than the amount Trump paid for them not to talk now that he is President.

It also goes to Trump's credibility, not that credibility is an issue for his supporters.

Comment

Working...
                    X