No announcement yet.

Junior Dos Santos is badly damaged.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Dos Santos is badly damaged.

The Cain fights where the start of his downfall. Man I remember Santos suddenly went up in the rankings so fast and was dominating guys with his fast hands.

But now he just doesn't have the resistance. Usually when it goes to a firefight he locks his arms with them and fires back, but now he goes down in shots he wouldn't have go down when he was younger.

Just sad. I really liked Santos.

ROIDLESS JDS ain't that good.

Comment

JDS, cain, carwin, etc. are all washed up!!

these guys have some of the toughest run.

Comment

Cain is also badly damaged. Most of it he did to himself by continuing to train with that idiot who doesn't know what's good for him.

Comment

feed dos santos to raging ngannou

Comment

Yeah I was a big fan of Junior too. But yeah having Cain pound your face in for 10 rounds over an hour is not good for your health. Its clear it took its toll on him pretty quick. He was alright against Rothwell looked more like his self but after Stipe dropped him its pretty much over.

Comment

Yeah it's sad. The real reason it's been going downhill for him in MMA is that he left his ugly wife and spends his time banging groupie hotties.

Ugly wife JdS was a beast! She's the reason he would train so hard....to get away from her.

Even against Big Ben Rothwell he didn't look great, didn't have his old killer instinct.

He can't handle being pressed against the cage, just backs up with his hands down without his former Ugly wife toughness. It's how Stipe murked him so quickly in the rematch.

Ugly wife JDS would have KO'd Overeem for sure.

Comment

Dos Santos is one of my favorites of all-time. He was seriosusly damaged in the second and third fights with Cain. Not to mention the other wars he's had throughout the years.

He's definitely not thinking straight. I think he mentioned that he thought he was winning against Stipe before he got KO'd. And years before that, he said he couldn't remember anything after the 3rd round of the third fight with Cain.

Comment

Working...
                X