Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Rigo was a welterweight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guy and your 'weight difference' talks. It's as inconsequential as MotoryCity Cobra giving me a fake number because he was scared I'd call.

Comment

Wow! Some really dumb posts in here, but it's hardly surprising.

Comment

I just heard on another thread that Rigo weighed 130 this morning while Loma weighed 137. I was wrong about the weight difference being too small to matter. Loma will out weigh Rigo in the ring by this same 7 pounds or more. That is enough of a weight advantage to help Loma. I have always picked Loma to win this great fight and I still do.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I didn't explain it well. After the Chocolatito loss people was talking about all the weight classes he moved up. Some people, like myself, were saying it's only a cpl of lbs which wouldn't even equal a move from welter to super welter. A guy broke it down by percentage and it was actually a bigger weight jump from welter to super welter
          It's true, that's why I feel Roy Jones' run to heavyweight is far greater than Pacquiao's 8 division run

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            Why can't people understand the less you weigh the more weight matters? Rigo is small as fuk just look at the video Robbie posted. Dude is only 130 with fuking clothes on
            Nah--It's really only used as insurance for when loma whoops on rigo.

MANy MANY fighters have moved up 8 pounds and performed great.

8 POUNDS, 8

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Nah--It's really only used as insurance for when loma whoops on rigo.

MANy MANY fighters have moved up 8 pounds and performed great.

8 POUNDS, 8
              What fighters have moved from 122 to 130 to fight a top 5 pfp fighter

Pls respond

Comment

Pls respond
                There's no point they don't understand.

That's not even taking into account re-hydration either.

Comment

Pls respond
                  Fighters move up in weight, stop acting like the jump from 122-130 is more significant than what Floyd and pac did throughout their career moving from 140-154.

Maybe Rigo was not challenging himself at 122 and could fight at 130 more comfortably his whole career

Khan and Brook? Arhur abraham was a 160 pound fighter, seemed to do fine at 168, had a decent career

Even julio chavez Jr moved up to light heavyweight to fight fonfara when he was fighting most of his fights at 160.

You guys are placing way to much significance on this.

You're clearly getting your excuse box prepared. Make sure to pack the toilet paper and tampons in that box as well, you'll need them

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    Fighters move up in weight, stop acting like the jump from 122-130 is more significant than what Floyd and pac did throughout their career moving from 140-154.

Maybe Rigo was not challenging himself at 122 and could fight at 130 more comfortably his whole career

Khan and Brook? Arhur abraham was a 160 pound fighter, seemed to do fine at 168, had a decent career

Even julio chavez Jr moved up to light heavyweight to fight fonfara when he was fighting most of his fights at 160.

You guys are placing way to much significance on this.

You're clearly getting your excuse box prepared. Make sure to pack the toilet paper and tampons in that box as well, you'll need them
                    Why are you rambling I asked a simple question. I'm guessing you can't give any examples? You're trying way too hard. Even mentioning Julio lmao. He's one of the biggest weight drainers in history

Btw I said over a year ago that loma is too big for rigo

Comment

judging by that video, Rigo hasn't rehydrated a lick. Anyone thinks that Loma will rehydrate more leading up to the fight?
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 12-09-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X