Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder is not special

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think both wilder and Joshua are overrated, each have a chance of beating the other.

Which makes it interesting. Wilder just sloppy as hell, throwing telegraphed hooks, eyes closed, hands down, chin in the air

Joshua gasping like he's drowning in round five. Stiff foot movement.

But both have quick hands, massive power and confidence

Match them up !!

Comment

I disagree ,it takes a special kind of person to think the whole world is ducking you ! He probably thought all of water life including sharks were ducking him too when he posted his beach training vid in the water not long ago !

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        Criticize him all you want but a wise man once said "Never underestimate your opponent." Wilder shouldn't be underestimated.

I'm a fan of AJ more than Wilder but I feel Wilder wouldn't just be a walk in the park for Joshua.
        Same here, and same here.

The more I watch past Wilder fights the more frustrated I am that he or his team (or the WBA) haven't delivered higher profile fights. Then add a couple of cheating **** into the mix and I think we are yet to see his best.

How good his best is I don't know but I wish they would give us Wilder vs AJ now.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
          This dude is beating cab drivers and grand pa out here nothing special about this dude he is doing what he posed to do and that is beat low lvl opponents Aj smoke this fool in a good scrap in 9 or 10 Aj by ko.
          What have you done in your life that makes you special?

Wilder is one of 23 men to win the WBC heavyweight championship of the world. He's a multimillionaire. What have you done?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            What a god d*mn minute!!!!! You can like more than one fighter at a time?!?! Does that apply to promotional trainers too?!?!
            Wait wait, you mean we can be fans of two different fighters who fight on different channels? And they're both different races?

I'm officially on Team Bombsquad.

But seriously I like Wilder. He isn't special (neither is Joshua), but he does great for his limitations. I appreciate him for what he brings to the table. Seems like a cool guy too. His right hand is definitely special though, no ****.

Modern "fans" have such high standards. That's why a lot of posters here don't even seem to be fans of anyone, they just b1tch and complain all the time.

Comment

neither guy is ''special''

i give wilder the edge is speed and d

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Wait wait, you mean we can be fans of two different fighters who fight on different channels? And they're both different races?

I'm officially on Team Bombsquad.

But seriously I like Wilder. He isn't special (neither is Joshua), but he does great for his limitations. I appreciate him for what he brings to the table. Seems like a cool guy too. His right hand is definitely special though, no ****.

Modern "fans" have such high standards. That's why a lot of posters here don't even seem to be fans of anyone, they just b1tch and complain all the time.

That’s what I’m hearing!!! But I m not sure that’s allowed. Perma band worth worthy. Hahahaha

You’re spot on with wilder. You gotta love him for the same reason one would love a Mayorga. Just a fighter.
                Most these guys bring SOMETHING as a fan of the sport we can get behind.

You’re assesmet as a whole is exactly true. I see your Avi and never skip your input. It’s always worth a read.

Comment

Working...
                X