Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which weight division is the best right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    It's ten times better than middleweight division right now but that's not too difficult when you consider that 160 lbs has been one of the divisions with the least strength in depth for some time now.
    middleweights probably the hottest division in boxing right now

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      middleweights probably the hottest division in boxing right now
      For Real! Billy Joe and Eubank Jr are my favs! did you hear about BJ saying Golovkin would **** him and Eubank in the same night?! and what about Eubank Jr dropping out of fighting for a world title because he preferred the British title! only at middleweight do we have such drama......and oh boy! I just remember Canelo is lineal! bwahahahaha!

Comment

Junior Lightweight

It has some of the most exciting fighters in the sport. And they're actually fighting each other.

Comment

People are actually saying Welterweight?

The division is barren

You have a fairly unproven Thurman, Garcia who was very 'lucky' with 2 fights down at 140 winning a vacant 147 title (from Guerrero), Brook probably vacating the division, an even less proven Spence and Manny. Not sure where Bradley has gone.

Manny and Floyd carried the welterweight division for years. Even then, they were fighting at 154 or fighting 140lbers. If you really look at it, the division is pretty poor. Theres Manny at the tail-end of his career, and Bradley who has disappeared.

The divisions that stand out to me are Cruiserweight, Light Heavy, Super Feather, and Bantamweight. Honourable mention to 154, but most of the names are unproven.

The cruiserweight division is stacked and they will fight each other. I don't think any division comes close to it atm.

130 is loaded. Miura, Uchiyama, Vargas, Lomachenko, Walters, Martinez, Berchelt, Salido, Corrales and maybe even Pedraza if he proves to be anything.

The Bantams are overlooked too, with Payano, Yamanaka, Moreno, Warren, Mcdonnell, Haskins etc.

Comment

Jr middleweight.

Comment

I voted Heavyweight. I feel it is coming around again, getting interesting and a little exciting.

Comment

I vote cruiserweight and you didn't even put it up wtf....

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  Why no cruiserweight option? This is a red hot division right now and you ought to know that.
                  This, shocking poll to not include the best division about in boxing.

Cruiserweights never get no love because there are no Yank favourites about in it ****s cray its like the HW use to be such a big division and as Americans stopped producing big men they focused on midget men like Floyd and his lower tier division wtf....

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    People are actually saying Welterweight?

The division is barren

You have a fairly unproven Thurman, Garcia who was very 'lucky' with 2 fights down at 140 winning a vacant 147 title (from Guerrero), Brook probably vacating the division, an even less proven Spence and Manny. Not sure where Bradley has gone.

Manny and Floyd carried the welterweight division for years. Even then, they were fighting at 154 or fighting 140lbers. If you really look at it, the division is pretty poor. Theres Manny at the tail-end of his career, and Bradley who has disappeared.

The divisions that stand out to me are Cruiserweight, Light Heavy, Super Feather, and Bantamweight. Honourable mention to 154, but most of the names are unproven.

The cruiserweight division is stacked and they will fight each other. I don't think any division comes close to it atm.

130 is loaded. Miura, Uchiyama, Vargas, Lomachenko, Walters, Martinez, Berchelt, Salido, Corrales and maybe even Pedraza if he proves to be anything.

The Bantams are overlooked too, with Payano, Yamanaka, Moreno, Warren, Mcdonnell, Haskins etc.

The welterweight division would be a lot better if the guys there actually fought each other.

154 will pick up within the next year or two when the young prospects get more fights in.

115 and 118 are overlooked. 130 is my personal favorite though. We got Lomachenko vs Walters and Salido vs. Miura coming up before the year ends. Two very fan friendly fights.

Comment

WW, CW closely followed by JrMW

Comment

Working...
                      X