Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anselmo Moreno vs Juan Carlos Payano; Is this being televised?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anselmo Moreno vs Juan Carlos Payano; Is this being televised?

Would love to watch this fight but I haven't heard of any networks picking it up.

Ok, so I read this article...

http://www.boxingscene.com/boxingsce...ks-week--82555

In it it said this...

"With he previously planned Fox Sports 1 airing of the Anselmo Moreno-Juan Carlos Payano Bantamweight title fight off the docket (but likely to officially stream by Panamanian television), these are the picks of the week."

After reading the bolded, I looked up some Panamanian TV stations and found one that has this on their schedule...

They don't go into detail but I'm assuming they're referring to the Moreno-Payano fight. The stream seems to match the current schedule. Anyway, I found an official stream on their website. Here's the link...

http://www.rpctv.com/en_directo/RPC-...635106484.html

EDIT: Panama is 1 hour behind eastern time so it'll be 10pm ET when the show will air.

Comment

What time does it start?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        What time does it start?
        Current time in Panama is 1:53pm which put it an hour behind the east coast. Their schedule says it starts at 9pm which would make it 10pm on the east coast.

Comment

Disclosure: It doesn't seem like they air all of their programs only certain ones so I'm not sure if it will be on for boxing.

Comment

Good **** bro, hope it's on. Moreno is a good fighter

Comment

Hopefully that stream or another one will come up in time to show it.

Comment

Anyone found a way to see this? The official link is not working.

Comment

foxsports usually televises horrible cards in general. Moreno Payano is probably the best match up that has been made on their network and they show collage football instead. Not to mention its a title fight.

Comment

I got nothing. RPC TV is the network that's televising it but their live streaming site is offline. I'll just catch it on YouTube tomorrow morning and avoid spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                    X