Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Penn State U.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is complete bs Paterno is the alltime winning coach just like Barry bonds is the homerun king,oh and good job ncaa punishing a bunch of kids who had nothing to do with the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
      To be honest....yes it has.

Now we know of Paterno etc. but when we look at the history of college football we won't see things like him being an all-time leader in wins, no recognition of his championships nor will future fans going to penn state see anything commemorating him.

As time passes....dudes legacy will fade into oblivion, which is exactly what that P.O.S. deserves.
      What about guys like shoeless Joe Jackson if anything denying him made his legend greater then it ever would have been,or Pete Rose everyone knows he is the hits leader like my boy Russian said you cant just erase history.

Comment

Really, PSU should have gotten the death penalty.

There is a BIG difference between gaining an athletic advantage by pay for play, and a massive cover up of a coach raping children.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Really, PSU should have gotten the death penalty.

There is a BIG difference between gaining an athletic advantage by pay for play, and a massive cover up of a coach raping children.
          I second this motion!

Comment

I don't understand....this is about that molesting thing right? What does that have to do with Penn's sports and winnings?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              I don't understand....this is about that molesting thing right? What does that have to do with Penn's sports and winnings?
              It has to do with the universities most powerful people covering up RAPE of children, to further enhance their football program's status.

I feel bad for the players that had nothing to do with it. I really do.

But what happened at PSU is all that is wrong with the world.

They got off EASY.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

diction of this sort shows that you have very little grasp of what went on. "that molesting thing" was the rape of 10-14 year old boys.

do you have a little brother?

sandusky lured children into seclusion through his agency as a penn state football coach and his involvement with his charities through the school.

he was using penn state showers to rape children. do you even know what that means? he was f#cking 12 year old boys in the ass, kid.

penn state found out about it, and to save their football program they not only covered it up, they allowed him to continue raping kids at their university.

they were just found by the courts to have covered up the episodes for the purpose of protecting the school, the football program, and their business. courts don't just stumble into that conclusion. there's probably tens of thousands of pages of evidence to back it up. many of us have read the police and court documents, where everything is spelled out

these guys knowingly covered up rape to protect a football program. they protected a pedophile to protect themselves.

it's proven that they all knew, and that they all took action to cover it up with the intention of protecting a stupid football team. it's clear as day.

at the very least you've got to take football away from these freaks who think it's more important than the wellbeing of children.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  diction of this sort shows that you have very little grasp of what went on. "that molesting thing" was the rape of 10-14 year old boys.

do you have a little brother?

sandusky lured children into seclusion through his agency as a penn state football coach and his involvement with his charities through the school.

he was using penn state showers to rape children. do you even know what that means? he was f#cking 12 year old boys in the ass, kid.

penn state found out about it, and to save their football program they not only covered it up, they allowed him to continue raping kids at their university.

they were just found by the courts to have covered up the episodes for the purpose of protecting the school, the football program, and their business. courts don't just stumble into that conclusion. there's probably tens of thousands of pages of evidence to back it up. many of us have read the police and court documents, where everything is spelled out

these guys knowingly covered up rape to protect a football program. they protected a pedophile to protect themselves.

it's proven that they all knew, and that they all took action to cover it up with the intention of protecting a stupid football team. it's clear as day.

at the very least you've got to take football away from these freaks who think it's more important than the wellbeing of children.
                  dude, relax. a simple explanation would have sufficed. he said he didn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    dude, relax. a simple explanation would have sufficed. he said he didn't understand.
                    I think it has been explained numerous times already. In this very thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I think it has been explained numerous times already. In this very thread.
                      you want me to cut you?

Comment

Working...
                      X