No announcement yet.

Protest in Chicago after a policeman shoots a minority who was armed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    how a normal, civilized citizen behaves when asked for id (and if they have a gun on their hip)...

with BOTH hands raised and in a loud booming voice~''officers, i have a gun on me. i may or may not have a license for it. i will stand still, or get on my face. whichever way you say. I WILL FULLY COMPLY.''

but nah......
    Because I get mistaken by the police for my cousin, who is one bad hombre, when I get stopped, or whatever, I comply. I don't try to "create distance" so I can hand the police my wallet. I move real slow, and obey the police. I get on my knees, crossing my legs, interlace my fingers on top of my head...... I don't run, or make any sudden moves.

That youngster should have know the popo are gonna blast fast in that situation. He tried to go "jack rabbit" on them..

If he wasn't strapped, and didn't make sudden movements, he'd be alive and facing only a weapons felony. More info will come out. Then we will know more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Post this in the master thread, bruh.

Running around, in a pac. sagging, in broad daylight & strapped?

Hmmmmmm...... easy and predictable outcome. Either going to jail, hospital, or morgue.

He probably needed that gun to stay outta trouble?

I know that when I need drama, I kick it with my homies, I am strapped, and looking innocent. It’s sad that people can’t avoid negative police encounters.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Because I get mistaken by the police for my cousin, who is one bad hombre, when I get stopped, or whatever, I comply. I don't try to "create distance" so I can hand the police my wallet. I move real slow, and obey the police. I get on my knees, crossing my legs, interlace my fingers on top of my head...... I don't run, or make any sudden moves.

That youngster should have know the popo are gonna blast fast in that situation. He tried to go "jack rabbit" on them..

If he wasn't strapped, and didn't make sudden movements, he'd be alive and facing only a weapons felony. More info will come out. Then we will know more.
        its so fncking simple.

but some folks just have to be difficult.

ive been stopped/pulled over plenty of times by cops of all complexions. i tell then to take their time and make sure everything is on the up and up. never has there been a hint of them losing their minds and shooting me ''just because''....

of course psycho cops exist. a person triggers them by acting stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          its so fncking simple.

but some folks just have to be difficult.

ive been stopped/pulled over plenty of times by cops of all complexions. i tell then to take their time and make sure everything is on the up and up. never has there been a hint of them losing their minds and shooting me ''just because''....

of course psycho cops exist. a person triggers them by acting stupid.
          Agreed... When I go home, to ESSJ, and hang out, I don't give rides to homeboy's, who might be strapped, and slinging narcotics. I'm not going to get caught up like that.

I just don't get how stupid these guys are. Avoid the police when you can, keep all interactions courteous. It's the easiest way to be about your business and outta jail or worse.

I see youngsters trying to impress each other and sell death online, and tweet about how they fixin to blast on XYZ. Then, they all confused when the police gang squad rolls in, 12 to 15 deep, white that ghetto bird.

I used to lay pipe in this Latina who became a DA, in Santa Clara county. She broke it all down.

She said, in general, brothers get down (snitch)faster than whites, Mexicans are next, but hardcire Mexican guys, like prison, so it's fine either way. Southeast Asians and Phaggots snitch less than brothers.

I asked her why, and she said it all comes down to your clan.
          If a h0m0 gets kicked outta his C l a n, the hes royally F v c k e d! Smaller clans/clicks, greater loyalty.

Getting down first.... Means snitching first, is par for the course.

Comment

Agreed... When I go home, to ESSJ, and hang out, I don't give rides to homeboy's, who might be strapped, and slinging narcotics. I'm not going to get caught up like that.

I just don't get how stupid these guys are. Avoid the police when you can, keep all interactions courteous. It's the easiest way to be about your business and outta jail or worse.

I see youngsters trying to impress each other and sell death online, and tweet about how they fixin to blast on XYZ. Then, they all confused when the police gang squad rolls in, 12 to 15 deep, white that ghetto bird.

I used to lay pipe in this Latina who became a DA, in Santa Clara county. She broke it all down.

She said, in general, brothers get down (snitch)faster than whites, Mexicans are next, but hardcire Mexican guys, like prison, so it's fine either way. Southeast Asians and Phaggots snitch less than brothers.

I asked her why, and she said it all comes down to your clan.
            If a h0m0 gets kicked outta his C l a n, the hes royally F v c k e d! Smaller clans/clicks, greater loyalty.

Getting down first.... Means snitching first, is par for the course.
            them being all hard and badass is a myth (unless their opponent is smaller, older or a woman or the numbers are in their favor).

i mean, what clique cries as much ????

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Yeah, those people protesting are pretty backwards. Dude had a gun and was going for it. Why? The video speaks for itself. A dumb criminal got shot and killed, thank the cops, don’t bash them for doing their job, trying to cleanup the community.
              This is Larryxxx saying..I AGREE WITH YOU..DUDE KILLED HIMSELF

Comment

Even in Mexico most of the real criminals being stopped are by vigilantes, NOT cops

But all the cops Ive met in Mexico are really nice but they do insist you give them a ride
                Last edited by maracho; 07-19-2018, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Even in Mexico most of the real criminals being stopped are by vigilante, NOT cops

But all the cops Ive met in Mexico are really nice but they do insist you give them a ride
                  theyre nice because they ''fear'' you, bruh.

your rep is worldstar famous

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    Even in Mexico most of the real criminals being stopped are by vigilantes, NOT cops

Not in TJ, not the state police. They'll plant dope on you, cuff you up, drive you to an ATM, and cut you lose, then repeat on some other fools.

When I used to party in TJ, I'd have my primos cops deliver wimmin, liqueur, Yerba Buena, y otras cosa's.

Comment

Not in TJ, not the state police. They'll plant dope on you, cuff you up, drive you to an ATM, and cut you lose, then repeat on some other fools.

When I used to party in TJ, I'd have my primos cops deliver wimmin, liqueur, Yerba Buena, y otras cosa's.

If driving there is no way around avoiding cops in Mexico because eventually you'll run into a random checkpoint in the most unexpected places. Theyll also pull you over for little things like broken taillights. Anyway, I was stopped by a bunch and everyone very friendly
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-19-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X