No announcement yet.

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    Why wouldn't the U.S. believe a former KGB agent, turned dictator, over all 16 U.S. intelligence agencies? lol.

I would say good try, but it wasn't. It was simply spewing falsehoods to try and deflect from the fact that Trump just committed treason.
    You clearly misspoke. Why would the U.S. believe a former KGB agent, turned dictator?

I already mentioned to Ghost about his deflecting tactic. Be prepared for him to just deflect some more instead of listening to what you stated so perfectly to him! As usual, you are right on point!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I certainly believe it. It's clear that Trump has that mind state!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Yeah yeah my phone autocorrected but thanks.
        My point is why are we just talking about Russians? Other hack the US as well.
        We do the same but I guess that's ok. This **** has been going on for years and years. Clinton loses and now it's a issue lol.
        What other country has hacked into the DNC and RNC databases? What other country has hacked into 21 state voter databases? What other country has hacked emails of top aides to a presidential candidate and leaked them all in the run up to the election? What other country has hacked into our utility agencies?

This stuff hasn't been going on for years and years. But of course, that is the Republican answer. Whenever asked about Trump or some other Republican policy, the answer is always Obama or Clinton.

So when else has all 16 U.S. intelligence agencies all came to the conclusion that a foreign government did all of this???

Deflect, deflect, deflect!

We are talking about Russia because Trump has done everything Putin has wanted. He isolated the U.S. by pulling out of the Iran deal and the Paris climate agreement. He has criticized numerous of our allies, including Britain, Canada, and Germany. And he asked for Russia to be reinstated to the G7. He was slouching and cowering to Putin.

And even Republican Senators refuse to deny that Putin has a tape of Russian hookers pissing on the U.S. president. A president saying he believes Vladimir Putin over every U.S. intelligence agencies, the Republican led House of Representatives, and the Republican controlled Senate. He betrayed his own country to suck up to a dictator of a foreign country. That is literally the definition of treason.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          lol. No problem, bro.

But it's about evidence....and not about deflecting to something else. You can't just accept Russian meddling by saying, "Well, the US did it, too."
          Oh I'm not! They some *****es and we need to up our war games for real. If the facts come out from the fbi, doj that Trump was involved I'll be right off the Trump train.
          But at this point I don't trust our government.
          It amazes me we debate LEO on here and people don't trust them but they trust what's going on in LE in the higher ups.
          Like I said when the investigation is done and if it makes sense he won't get my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Oh I'm not! They some *****es and we need to up our war games for real. If the facts come out from the fbi, doj that Trump was involved I'll be right off the Trump train.
            But at this point I don't trust our government.
            It amazes me we debate LEO on here and people don't trust them but they trust what's going on in LE in the higher ups.
            Like I said when the investigation is done and if it makes sense he won't get my vote.
            Ok, I respect that response. Was just going to drop you Green K and leave it at that, but one further thing.

You say at this point, you don't trust our government. What happened at this point to make you distrust our government, and do you trust Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Ok, I respect that response. Was just going to drop you Green K and leave it at that, but one further thing.

You say at this point, you don't trust our government. What happened at this point to make you distrust our government, and do you trust Trump?
              I dont trust any political party. They are all liars and will say whatever to get elected. I voted for Trump for one reason and one reason only, supreme court.

Comment

What other country has hacked into the DNC and RNC databases? What other country has hacked into 21 state voter databases? What other country has hacked emails of top aides to a presidential candidate and leaked them all in the run up to the election? What other country has hacked into our utility agencies?

This stuff hasn't been going on for years and years. But of course, that is the Republican answer. Whenever asked about Trump or some other Republican policy, the answer is always Obama or Clinton.

So when else has all 16 U.S. intelligence agencies all came to the conclusion that a foreign government did all of this???

Deflect, deflect, deflect!

We are talking about Russia because Trump has done everything Putin has wanted. He isolated the U.S. by pulling out of the Iran deal and the Paris climate agreement. He has criticized numerous of our allies, including Britain, Canada, and Germany. And he asked for Russia to be reinstated to the G7. He was slouching and cowering to Putin.

And even Republican Senators refuse to deny that Putin has a tape of Russian hookers pissing on the U.S. president. A president saying he believes Vladimir Putin over every U.S. intelligence agencies, the Republican led House of Representatives, and the Republican controlled Senate. He betrayed his own country to suck up to a dictator of a foreign country. That is literally the definition of treason.
                China is the biggest player in this field, with a huge army of paid bloggers and social media users who either broadcast state-friendly messages or muddy the waters with fake news or smearing political opponents. But other countries are catching up fast.
                https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/1...ked_last_year/
                https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d03fb1e4680e
                https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/20...UOO/story.html
                https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/06/...-warfare-info/
                https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-fireeye-says
                China may have compromised CIA communications: report
                https://nypost.com/2018/01/19/china-...ations-report/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreig...l_intervention

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I take it you will be voting for Trump again.
                  If the Dems put up garbage like Clinton and Sanders again, then certainly

Comment

Trump isn't going to be on the ballot again.

I called Republican Senator Rob Portman's office today. I asked about Trump saying he believed Putin over all 16 U.S. intelligence agencies, the Republican House of Representatives, and the Republican Senate. I asked if that was not treason. The staffer kind of stuttered and said he would pass my thoughts along.

I asked if Russia had wanted to break up NATO, the EU, and the U.S.'s alliance. He confirmed this. So I asked why Trump backed out of the Paris agreement and the Iran deal. Why he continually insulted the E.U. and other U.S. allies and was doing everything Putin wanted. Again, he said he would pass my concerns along to the Senator.

I then asked if the golden shower tape was real. He told me "It very well might be." This coming from a Republican Senators office.

Democratic Senator Jeff Merkley claimed yesterday that the pee tape or something close to it probably exists. Democratic Senator Warner, who is the head Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee has said there is a lot Mueller has uncovered which incriminates Trump that is not yet public.

Even Republican Senators and Congressmen are criticizing the president for bowing down to Putin. Republican Senators refuse to deny there is video in Putin's hands which show hookers pissing on our president.
                    What this article fails to report is that Frank Giustra, the CEO of Uranium One, had another mining company in 2005 called UrAsia Energy Ltd. In 2006, Giustra and Bill Clinton went on a trip to several countries on behalf of the Clinton Foundation. One of the stops was Kazakhstan where Giustra met with their president to negotiate a deal with its state-owned mining company. The next day the deal was announced and UrAsia Energy Ltd bought the country's entire uranium rights for $45 million. Kazakhstan held the rights to 20% of the world's uranium supply. A year later in 2007, Uranium One bought out UrAsia Energy Ltd and Giustra became its CEO and two years after that, Rosatom began its acquisition of Uranium One buying a 17% stake in the company.

Ian Telfer is another Uranium One investor who donated between $1.3 million and $5.6 million to the Clinton foundation.

Put in may have overshot on the amount, or maybe showed his hand too soon, but the fact remains there were tens of millions of dollars by Uranium One investors who donated to the Clinton Foundation. Try deflecting that.

I doubt very much you placed a call to anyone. You prefer to cherry pick your sources like most loyal liberals.

Comment

So China hacked into the DNC and RNC databases? Did they hack and leak emails from a top aid to a presidential candidate? Did China hack into 21 state voter databases? Did China hack into U.S. utility companies? Did China have a full time team spreading disinformation? Did China pay for myriad political ads?

So China did none of that. Again, you simply deflect. What China has done does not even begin to compare to what Russia has done.

That is from the Republicans in the House and Republicans in the Senate, and all 16 U.S. intelligence agencies. That Russia launched an unprecedented attack on the U.S. election system.

So, again, when has China done any of this???? What did China do to try and influence or interfere with our elections???

Not one, not a single, solitary one, of all your links, contain anything that suggests China or anyone else has ever interfered and influenced our elections. Not one. Yes, China has been stealing secrets from U.S. companies for years. Like Apple and other in private enterprise. But they have never paid for thousands of ads on Facebook, hacked and leaked emails from top aides to presidential candidates and from the RNC or DNC. China or any other country besides Russia did not donate untold amounts of money to a group like the NRA. So, please, answer the question. We are talking about our elections. Not one of your links said anything about our elections.

Whenever asked a question, it is always deflect, deflect, deflect!!! lol.
                      Last edited by Dr.Cool; 07-18-2018, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X