Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Addicted To Boxing - I Want To Defend My Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny says he's addicted to boxing. If he fights Crawford, he'll be cured.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      Manny says he's addicted to boxing. If he fights Crawford, he'll be cured.
      It's crazy how some of these great fighters tend to act like they don't like boxing and that it is just a job for them when they evidence clearly shows they absolutely LOVE boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        It's crazy how some of these great fighters tend to act like they don't like boxing and that it is just a job for them when they evidence clearly shows they absolutely LOVE boxing.
        I don't know, man. While there may be some level of love for fighting, it has to be a tough job. Manny hasn't talked like this for years, but one has to consider why. He beat a faded Lucas Matthysse, who barely put up a fight. The top young lions of the division would give Manny hell and force him into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBA "regular" welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) is not looking to retire any time soon. This past weekend in Malaysia, Pacquiao made his long awaited return to the ring at the age of 39. In a performance that made many see shades of his younger self, Pacquiao dominated and dropped Lucas Matthysse three times for a stoppage win in seven rounds.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Pac-Man is rejuvenated, bring on Loma, he will get whooped

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Nah kid you're addicted to crack and you need money 🤣🤣
            Pac is not floIV.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Pac is not floIV.
              Nah he ain't TBE

But he is out of cheese burgers
              🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Crawford and Spence both act like they need a few more fights before facing each other. OK then, why don’t one of them fight a so called “past his prime” fighter like Pac?!?! I mean if he has slipped that much, it would be and easy belt for either one of them to take.
                Last weekends fight was not what I exspencted, and Pac looked better than he has in quite some time. Deffinately on point for the fight, and although Mathysse spit the bit, he isn’t any slouch. Manny just out worked him with speed and those vicious jabs and shots to the body. Mathysse had no answer and knew he was out classed.
                So with all of the pro and anti spence crawford,....(and thurman) fans/haters out there, I cant see why anyone would think this wouldnt be an interesting fight. I think both guys are probably second guessing themselves after watching the Pac man put on a clinic as he did with Mathysse. Has either Crawford or Spence shown any interest in a pacman fight since then???
                Last edited by ThomasJK; 07-17-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  Facts, you didn't say one lie.

True, what is the point of him continuing to fight if he's going to keep fighting faded or has been boxers. If he thinks He's back and thinks He's the best, then fight the best. I , just like you think he will get f ucked up by the other champs. But sometimes you have to find things out the hard way. Lol

Comment

Manny is also addicted to steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Nah he ain't TBE

But he is out of cheese burgers
                      🤣🤣🤣
                      You're right. Pac is just much better in accomplishment and FIGHTER OF THE DECADE award that floIV could only dreamed of.

Comment

Working...
                      X