Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    You seem pretty pissed off yourself insisting to other that their beliefs is just a delusion, and then when religious people provide evidence you'll just waltz it off as "Hallucination." "Can be explained by science."
    because it can be explained by science and the supposed evidence has proven nothing to support the argument of the existence of a deity or that anyone performed any supernatural tasks.

Comment

Umm no. I think you should read about the 2000 years of archeological evidence, historical manuscripts, historical eye witnesses that are universally accepted by all scholars of the world about the evidence of Jesus.

This is the problem about atheist talking about scientific evidence when they don't even realize that all the basis of the bible and its events has been proven true based on the current evidence given throughout. The only difference is that they are too prideful to concede that and demands undeniable, extra ordinary proof, meaning "there is no amount of evidence that would convince me.
      No, this is the problem religious people have and is the exact thing they say, causing them to be in a perpetual state of denial.

So there's evidence that Jesus existed. But is there evidence that he could turn water into wine or walk on water? Or evidence that someone was turned into a pillar of salt, for example? This argument isn't about the existence of people. That's what you guys keep doing, taking completely unrelated facts to support your argument because you know there isn't anything else.

And yes, that's how proof works, it has to be irrefutable. The events of the bible have been proven? So then, by that logic, a guy was able to part the water so people could walk through the middle of it? Really? Then show me someone doing that where it isn't some kind of special effect.

Comment

Umm no. I think you should read about the 2000 years of archeological evidence, historical manuscripts, historical eye witnesses that are universally accepted by all scholars of the world about the evidence of Jesus.
        I dont believe archeology is 2000 years old.
        And im not sure about "historical eye witnesses" being universally accepted by ALL the scholars of the world.

This is the problem about atheist talking about scientific evidence when they don't even realize that all the basis of the bible and its events has been proven true based on the current evidence given throughout. The only difference is that they are too prideful to concede that and demands undeniable, extra ordinary proof, meaning "there is no amount of evidence that would convince me.
        Id say thats simply not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Translation: You choose to believe your religion is right and others are wrong.
          Yeah and....

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Yawn.
            You are the known pedophile from ESB days and as the person who told us said, it wasn't even a joke because they strongly believe you were.

I was banned back in the Reggie Hammond days.
            Wrong again, There is no reason for anyone to believe that I am or ever was a pedophile but they do truly believe that you are

Comment

Written in books backed by physical evidence, which your religion is not. Now you're just claiming victory because you know you've proven nothing.
              Again 99% of real science was developed by Christian creationists inspired by God

Your religion simply says plants and animals spontaneously and randomly appear by accident, which would take much greater faith than any other mainstream religion that you obviously dont have as proven by the fact that you wont even try to elaborate or debate evolution's main tenants. This in turn proves that your faith is simply an antichrist religion based on rage, scorn, mob mentality, bullying, and all kinds of other psychological pathologies .
              Last edited by maracho; 07-13-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Your religion simply says plants and animals spontaneously and randomly appear by accident, which would take much greater faith than any other mainstream religion that you obviously dont have as proven by the fact that you wont even try to elaborate or debate evolution's main tenants. This in turn proves that your faith is simply an antichrist religion based on rage, scorn, mob mentality, bullying, and all kinds of other psychological pathologies .
                Science is not religion. It is facts and when something comes along to disprove something earlier believed, we have no problem admitting we were once wrong and accept the new proven facts as true. Kind of how the sun was once thought to be the center of the universe, until more information was discovered in later centuries.

I don't have to elaborate, since scientists have already done so and you'll always point to your book of fables as some sort of evidence, which it is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Yeah and....
                  And that makes you incredibly closed minded.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    I dont believe archeology is 2000 years old.
                    And im not sure about "historical eye witnesses" being universally accepted by ALL the scholars of the world.

Id say thats simply not true.
                    He said archaeological evidence but then yes the father of history and anthropology, Herodotus studied archaeology as well

Tell you what, why dont you and the other antichristians try to disprove something biblical? Because you cant..lol

Comment

And that makes you incredibly closed minded.
                      So then you admit that you dont choose what to believe, which simply makes you a state sanctioned yes-man.

Take some advice, dont listen to everything the government and their teachers tell you and you'll go much further

Comment

Working...
                      X