Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    problem with this is that islam encourages deceit, taqiyya. how does Poland or Slovakia distinguish between an honest-to-god christian from a lying muslim?
    Exactly.

For that matter, how does any country distinguish between them?

Thank God we have Trump in office and we aren't letting them in at all, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Those two aren't at war with me so I am not at war with them.
      Props for not falling for that crap and for not letting SafeSpace start e-beefs between other users.

He does that nonsense, and he cant keep me out of his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Props for not falling for that crap and for not letting SafeSpace start e-beefs between other users.

He’s obsessed with you, and I. He’d do a tad better for himself if he just got a real job.

Comment

For the record siablo14, when I say jews are at war with white people, I don't mean literally every single jew is in on some giant conspiracy. Probably a lot of them are okay people but every single jewish organization is for open borders and massive non-white immigration into white countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Szef a racist..........
            White people who don't want to become despised and oppressed minorities in their own country are racist right?

Comment

Siabol14 is a safespace alt?

Comment

For the record siablo14, when I say jews are at war with white people, I don't mean literally every single jew is in on some giant conspiracy. Probably a lot of them are okay people but every single jewish organization is for open borders and massive non-white immigration into white countries.
                Not this Jew. I’m completely against that liberal free for all multicultural bs. That agenda will pull the US down.

This is an ideological war, taking place on so many different fronts. It’s the enemy within that want to open up the flood gates and win over the hearts and minds of Muslims with kindness & compassion. I want to slap those idiots.

My buddy from Poland said, these refugees are only refugees in the country they first land in, but after that, they are economic migrants, no longer asylum seekers.

He’ll provide me with the details. Which I’ll share.

Comment

Siabol14 is a safespace alt?
                  Yes.

You'll notice he speaks the same way, is always on the same threads, and is always congratulating SafeSpace on his 'wins'.

That, and he gummed up my Visitor Messages just like SafeSpace gummed up my PM box when I put him on ignore begging me to take him off.

Of all the folks I've put on ignore, that's the only person who ever did that begging to be taken off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Not this Jew. I’m completely against that liberal free for all multicultural bs. That agenda will pull the US down.

This is an ideological war, taking place on so many different fronts. It’s the enemy within that want to open up the flood gates and win over the hearts and minds of Muslims with kindness & compassion. I want to slap those idiots.
                    Same here.

Not all Jews are stupid. Only the liberal ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

My buddy from Poland said, these refugees are only refugees in the country they first land in, but after that, they are economic migrants, no longer asylum seekers.

He’ll provide me with the details. Which I’ll share.

What does that even mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X