Collapse
No announcement yet.

For everybody saying we're complaining to much about Crawford being on the app

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t even have ESPN in Tokyo! I’m good without extra bs bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Yea idk how you can't honestly feel like Arum handles Bud, & other black fighters a lil differently. And I mean to me this direct value between Bud & Loma is on Bud's side all day. Americas aren't big on foreign fighters who aren't Latino. If Loma was American he might be the biggest name in the game or among the rising lil guy big faces of the sport. Instead he's a lil foreign guy who keeps getting pushed towards his low ceiling in the game cuz being a lil guy from a non-latino country isn't gonna get you far.

Honestly doe I wish there was some truth in promotion of fighters & while I think its kinda sh^tty a black guy is being promoted as a bad guy, the f#cking reality is Bud is a bad guy. Bud would probably be 3x as popular as he is now if he was promoted as the guy he is instead of this fake as f#ck Bud the family man bs that I've seen a couple times in shoulder programming for him. Bud is out there slanging dick on these streets, strong arming car dudes & breaking up fights with his girl & his side chicks. Quit the bs. People appreciate real & can smell fake sh^t a mile away.
      For real. You cant sell him as the wholesome fun loving family man cause that just aint him.
      Some people think Broner is dumb but i think he at least knows how to stay relevant and for that he gets paid.
      If Bud could be marketed properly and he could say a few things he would be earning alot more.

Comment

Working...
      X