Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Crawford and Thurman better than Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Obviously not since Brook beat Porter lol.
    The pre-orbital bone Brook is in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      Brook would be undefeated against both their opposition so it's difficult to say. But unlike Crawford he actually took risky fights
      You are acting like Crawford didn't clean out the only two divisions he spent time at and took on every challenge and dominated everything available.

Brook let fights like Alexander, Vargas, Chaves even Rios slip by.

Comment

When it comes to Spence it doesn't matter who's better, it matters which one is more durable. Brook was a fairly durable fighter until he ran into Golovkin. He stood up well against Porter who can be a tough fighter to hold up against. Thurman also held up well against Porter, Garcia, and Chaves. We've yet to Crawford really tested so we don't how well he'll hold up. One of the reason he hasn't been tested is his defense is very good. I'm curious to see how he would react if he's touched to the body repeatedly by Spence.

Comment

Brook wouldn't even get past Vargas. The fight gets tough and he don't even finish. It is not how you start, is how you finish.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            You are acting like Crawford didn't clean out the only two divisions he spent time at and took on every challenge and dominated everything available.

Brook let fights like Alexander, Vargas, Chaves even Rios slip by.
            People here always forget that. Brook name dropped a lot. Negotiated with those fighters and always got injured. Then he comes back and fought some second tier fighter.

He did beat Porter but it was a split decision that he held and average of 14 times per round.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              People here always forget that. Brook name dropped a lot. Negotiated with those fighters and always got injured. Then he comes back and fought some second tier fighter.

He did beat Porter but it was a split decision that he held and average of 14 times per round.
              I loved what Brook did in that fight. I can’t stand Porter. Well I can’t stand his style so to see Brook befuddle him by doing his own thing and be prepared for it was great. I thought the SD was generous. One card was a Haymon score I felt. Couldn’t see more than 5 rounds at all for Brook.

Comment

Prime brook ( before ggg ) would give both of them fits. I’d still root for him against both. Not that I’m sure he’d win but I love supporting underdogs

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                  The pre-orbital bone Brook is in the past.
                  Damn lol.

Brook is the new Cotto.

We’ve got the mythical pre Marg and pre GGG versions.

Comment

Working...
                  X