Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite hotel in Las Vegas and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
    That's fair enough I only mentioned it as I'm clueless really living in England and the only place I've heard of in Las Vegas is off a film lol
    Haha fair enough bud. Tbh it’s a common misconception, hence the reason it’s so expensive. People think it’s the norm because the hotel has a great name! It’s just been in some high profile movies etc

Stay clear when you do go to Vegas 👍🏼

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Haha fair enough bud. Tbh it’s a common misconception, hence the reason it’s so expensive. People think it’s the norm because the hotel has a great name! It’s just been in some high profile movies etc

Stay clear when you do go to Vegas 👍🏼
      Interesting thanks for the heads up bro

Comment

I’ll be there in June, thinking of mixing it up.
        Bellagio, they know me, we roll 16 deep, we drop dollars like they are pennies. Then my boys pull wimmin, we break open our private stock, UN cut Coke, we just get coked up and smoked up... We pay our bills cash money.. Cash.. We tip every hand that had a hand in our session... In my case, I need three days to recover...

Oh yeah, before I forget, we go to the spot where PAC caugh a few rounds, pour out Coke, then champagne on top of the UN cut Coke... We ritualistic like that... Pac loved RED, and so do I.. When you see that water show, think of OG me... Vegas.... It's all good...
        Last edited by Zaroku; 02-07-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Best bang for the buck would be planet hollywood along the strip, less than a decade old hotel, not expensive specially on promo on expedia.

Of course if money is not a concern of you can stay at arias, wynn
          damn rich asian, I bet you put a grand in at a time on the penny slots too. lol

Comment

Vegas is my favorite vacation destination. I been there over a dozen times already. Venetian is my favorite, the regular suites alone are better than most 'top suites' at other hotels. The design of Italia is also amazing. Bellagio is great but too crowded due to the display next to the lobby. Cesear's Palace forum shops is a must see. Really cool. Wynn I stayed at as well.

I will definitely also recommend you go see the shows (Cirque), they are all very expensive but worth it. I spent thousands on the shows alone.

If you want a 'best deal for the buck' sort of thing.
            Treasure Island Tower Suites is like 700 feet to 1000 feet with a giant spa tub.

If you want 'best of the best'. Wynn or Venetian is my recommandation

If you are a YOUNG HIGH INCOME EARNER that's single and not married. Lots of disposable income? I will say spend big in Vegas. The experience is worth more than saving up 'a few grand extra that year'

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              damn rich asian, I bet you put a grand in at a time on the penny slots too. lol
              Butler is a cheap and smart dude...

I'm stupid for three days in Vegas... Gangster party... I need to post photos, but gotta black out faces...

Comment

I average 3x's a year minimum in Vegas and my favorite hotel is the Rio. Heres y, its a lil off the strip so its less crowded but its a HUGE hotel with a lot of guests. A large majority of the guest are women attending bachelorette parties. It has 3 bars in the hotel and a rooftop Club with 1 of the nicest/if not nicest views in vegas. And lastly the adult pool is pretty cool. Not crazy expensive and crowded like the strip hotels.

Comment

Working...
                X