No announcement yet.

Ex-Green Beret talks to Kaepernick about not standing for the national anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tørment View Post
    Yeah? Well, that changes everything. NOT! I see your green beret and raise you the navy seal that killed Bin Laden who says Kaepernick is a piece of ****.
    This green beret thought the same thing before he actually sat down and met with Kaep.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      and there are 1000's who would piss on him.

your point

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        This green beret thought the same thing before he actually sat down and met with Kaep.
        this never gets tired....

no mention of oppression or a need to hate on the national anthem. WHY ?!?!?!?

because he was a starter and had more important things to worry about

(this is when more than 4 emojis/images would come in handy. so many lol1's and rofl's and more mag covers to add !!!!)

Comment

all this national anthem obsession from the media is getting exhausting

Comment

add eric to the list of sheeple. the cvnt needed a disgruntled BENCHED qb to begin his own awareness ?!?!?!?!?

why wasnt anyone joining kult krappyneck PRIOR to his BENCHING ?!?!?!?!?

the bullshlt is so obvious and blatant i kinda dislike eric more than i do colon. colon knows he himself is full of shlt.

''dayummmmUUUMMMMmmmm....im benched ?!?!?!?!? time to pout, sit/kneel and let the fro grow (i hope no one notices the timing of it all) AND THEN opt out of my oppressive contract !!!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              this never gets tired....

no mention of oppression or a need to hate on the national anthem. WHY ?!?!?!?

because he was a starter and had more important things to worry about

(this is when more than 4 emojis/images would come in handy. so many lol1's and rofl's and more mag covers to add !!!!)
              Yep, the bold tells it all

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Yep, the bold tells it all
                curiously enough, the people i aim this very post to NEVER reply to it

not even a half fro

their blinders are on too tightly
                their sheeple trait is deeply rooted

Comment

!!!!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lebron-...003822840.html

''LeBron James: Colin Kaepernick ‘had a vision like Martin Luther King’ ''

and he has the afro/cornrolls to prove it !!!!!!!

yeah, him and mlk....

shame that mr visionary didnt get his visions until AFTER he LOST HIS QB SPOT !!!!

fncking sheeple....why do they refuse to let facts enter the convo
                  and i mean ALL OF THE FACTS !

marshawn acknowledging/RESPECTING the mexican anthem but dissing his own....fncking stay there, bish. see if theyll pay you millions to play a game (and live long enough to enjoy it).

Comment

Working...
                  X