• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far Crawford, Ringvisai,
    Mikey G and Lomenchenko

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      But Rigo got a NC this year and Loma beat two no-hopers
      If Rigo some how manages to get it done against Loma, he deserves FOTY on that win alone.

Comment

gennady golovkin

Comment

Lomachenko on behalf of the black community! when he ends the Cubans career

Comment

Anthony Joshua has a claim, provided he deals with Kubrat Pulev in impressive fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              golovkin- beat jacobs and canelo.
              Rungvisai was more emphatic, and the fights were better fights, they had a bit of everything, so I think he edges Golovkin out. Golovkin had a great year and we have seen that he is elite, but for drama, excitement, quality I think Rungvisai's performances over Gonzalez JUST takes it, especially considering he KO'd him clean in the rematch.

There was something missing in both Golovkin fights this year, solid fights, but not particularly exciting and he looked limited, granted against two excellent fighters, but I don't know, especially against Canelo, a tiring Canelo, I guess I expected Golovkin to sell out and really go for it, but he played it safe and as a result lost the last two rounds and made the fight close.

Comment

Wanheng Menayothin for sure, cutting a scythe through the minimum-weight ranks this year on his way to 50-0. With such names as Jerusalem, Abcede, Kimweri, Amisa, TBA and Estrada added to his already illustrious resume.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                  Anthony Joshua has a claim, provided he deals with Kubrat Pulev in impressive fashion.
                  Yeah good shout.

I'm thinking the Klitschko fight because of the level, attention, and see-saw nature is probably FOTY.

Comment

Working...
                  X